cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Various Station Modes disappear more frequently

TaylorSwift
Local Performer

I was listening to my Laufey station when I got a pop up that said artist only mode was now unavailable because all tracks have been played. I need help getting back artist only mode because I love that station.

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (3)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Pandora Update - 11/30/23:

Hi, everyone!

We wanted to follow up with you regarding the issue you recently had with your Pandora listening experience (where various Modes would disappear more frequently than normal) as we believe the problem has been resolved.

We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced during this time. Thanks for listening!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
8 Replies

Jarter76
Local Performer

I had been a Premium subscriber for a few months now and I like the Artist Only mode. Today I was listening to one of my favorite artists, but it switched back to Station Mode and there is no option to switch back to Artist Mode. Any suggestions?

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@TaylorSwift @Jarter76 One thing to note is that if you're using your thumbs on these stations, certain modes will disappear for 24 hours if an excessive amount of thumbs down ratings are given. 

I recommend waiting 24 hours to see if the Artist Only Mode option re-appears on that station.

Let me know how it goes.

TaylorSwift
Local Performer

Thank you so much I just logged back in today and it came back. The odd thing was I don't thumbs down on that station. My dearest thanks!

0 Kudos

6JWoodworking
Local Performer

Had this same thing happen and I have not thumbs down a single song on this entire station there is not many songs from this artist out there though that I've been listening to and it just went away artist only just completely went away I signed back out cleared the cache sound back on and it was back on there but it seems to me that the algorithm or AI that they're using 2 run continuous music on Pandora is deciding that it does or does not want to listen to the songs that I'm ******* paying for. And that is not OK with me

0 Kudos

TaylorSwift
Local Performer

It's very annoying!

0 Kudos

6JWoodworking
Local Performer

Yasss!

Moderator Edit: Link sharing

0 Kudos

Birdy21
Local Performer

On every one of my stations it will only play 5-15 songs by the artist then it'll switch to my station. I've been paying for premium for a long time now and I literally only pay for it to use artist only. I have deleted stations and put them back and it still happens, and Pandora tries to tell me it has ran out of artist songs but the artist has hundreds of songs. this all began when the new station modes were added.

Forgot to add I also have had the same issue on my PC 

mod edit: merged comments
0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Pandora Update - 11/30/23:

Hi, everyone!

We wanted to follow up with you regarding the issue you recently had with your Pandora listening experience (where various Modes would disappear more frequently than normal) as we believe the problem has been resolved.

We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced during this time. Thanks for listening!

0 Kudos