cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will collection be lost when canceling/resubscribing to Pandora Premium through T-Mobile?

dsquard64
Local Performer

I am asking here since the official support people are not terribly helpful.  I am currently on Premium and want to switch from google-based payment to T-Mobile payment.  I am told that I have to cancel my subscription and then switch the payment method, but what is unclear is if once I cancel, if all of my playlists will simply disappear and I will need to recreate them once I resubscribe.  Does anyone out there have a definitive answer about this or have experienced it yourself? Let me know.  Thanks for your help!

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@dsquard64 No - you will not lose any of your collection when switching payment methods, as long as you are resubscribing to Pandora Premium.

If you run into any issues, please contact our support team directly for further assistance here.

Thanks for being a part of the Community! :pandora:

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@dsquard64 No - you will not lose any of your collection when switching payment methods, as long as you are resubscribing to Pandora Premium.

If you run into any issues, please contact our support team directly for further assistance here.

Thanks for being a part of the Community! :pandora:

0 Kudos