cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Station Created From" list only shows 10 artists

pecanwalsh
Local Performer

The "stations created from" list only shows 10 artists.  I have added many more than that!

mod edit: changing title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Update 05/05/20: Our engineers are aware of the issue with only 11 total seeds being viewable in the "Station created from" section of your stations. 

Please keep an eye on this thread, as I will provide an update once this has been resolved.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime! 

View solution in original post

12 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @pecanwalsh

Thanks for posting and sorry to hear that. 

I took a peak at your account and I see a lot of stations on my end. Can you let me know which device you're using when this happens?

If you're able to take a screenshot, that would be great. Let me know if you need help with this. 

Thanks!

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

BrokenOrbital
Local Performer

I am having this same issue. My created stations are only showing 10 or 12 stations in the "stations created from" section, when there should be many, many more. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@BrokenOrbital Could you tell me a bit more about what is happening? Are your stations missing when logging into your account on a computer or on a device?

1. If you are on a computer, are you listening from:
    • A Mac or Windows computer?
    • Our website, or the desktop app? If you're listening from our website, what browser are you using?
  2. If you are on a device, what is the make and model (and carrier, if applicable)?
  3. Can you provide me with a screenshot of what you're seeing? 
  4. What are the names of some of the stations that are missing?

Let me know.

0 Kudos

BrokenOrbital
Local Performer

Thanks for answering. 

The stations are missing when logged in on my desktop on the website. I just checked the app on my phone as well, but the issue seems to not be happening there. pandorascreenshot.jpg

When I clicked "view more" only one more band appeared at the bottom. There should be a bunch more, like Nails and Gojira, for example. This is happening on other created stations I have as well. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@BrokenOrbital I moved your post to this thread as it sounds like you are experiencing a similar issue.

You should be able to restore your stations by signing out of Pandora on the web, and then signing back in again. Since signing out clears Pandora's local storage from your browser, this may help.

Let me know how it goes.

0 Kudos

BrokenOrbital
Local Performer

I logged out and back in a couple of times, but the stations still have the same issue.

Are there any other possible solutions? 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@BrokenOrbital To clarify, are you referring to the station details section which shows you what additional artist/song seeds you've added as variety to your station?

I do see you provided a screenshot of one of your stations mentioning that you aren't able to view a complete list of artists you've added to that station.

If that is the case, can you please let me know the name of the station you screen-shotted in that message?

I'd like to take a closer look. 

Thanks for all your patience with this.

0 Kudos

BrokenOrbital
Local Performer

Yes, I'm referring to the added variety. The name of the station I screenshot is "Other Really Heavy", but the issue seems to be happening on other stations I have as well. 

Thanks again for the help. 👍

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@BrokenOrbital Thanks for following up with that information.

I went ahead and passed along your feedback to our engineers so they can further investigate.

Thanks for all your patience with this as they work to find a resolution. 

0 Kudos

bp4437
Opening Act

My Soundtracks station is encountering a similar problem. I see only a subset of the station seeds on two different laptops but still see the full set of station seeds on the mobile app. The music selections when I use the desktop version seem unchanged so I think there may be a display issue rather than missing seeds.

0 Kudos

alanc
Local Performer

I too am seeing this behavior when accessing my Pandora stations from a desktop web-browser (Chrome, Chrome-Incognito & Firefox).  When I press the "View More" button at the end of the station's "Station Created From" list, all I get is one additional artist.  There are way-way more as confirmed using the mobile-app.  Sumpin's up!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Update 05/05/20: Our engineers are aware of the issue with only 11 total seeds being viewable in the "Station created from" section of your stations. 

Please keep an eye on this thread, as I will provide an update once this has been resolved.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!