cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alexa App with Pandora

cdstrickler
Local Performer

I love using Pandora through Alexa... my problem is, sometimes I want to be able to see the name of the song, or the artist that is playing. If I look in the alexa app i can't figure out where to see it, and if i click on the wrong thing it will restart pandora ... is there a way to see what is playing from the alexa app?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

TannerPandora

Hi @cdstrickler 

Welcome to community!

Unfortunately, as I understand it, you won't be able to control playback or view currently playing tracks through the Alexa app. You may be able to see Recently Played content but this won't include track by track information.

If this is something you'd like to see for Pandora when using Alexa I would visit our Ideas Board with your feedback.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply

TannerPandora

Hi @cdstrickler 

Welcome to community!

Unfortunately, as I understand it, you won't be able to control playback or view currently playing tracks through the Alexa app. You may be able to see Recently Played content but this won't include track by track information.

If this is something you'd like to see for Pandora when using Alexa I would visit our Ideas Board with your feedback.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos