cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Firestick: Stations playing out of place tracks

flymaac
Local Performer

Hi! Both my "Jimmy Buffett" and "Nelson" stations have gone unrecognizable over the past few months. I had curated both of these stations with a lot of thumbs up and down and one day they just changed. They're both playing much more obscure music. 

The weird thing is, the stations are fine and unchanged on my iPhone and my desktop computer. This problem only happened on Pandora on the Amazon FireStick.

I fixed the Buffett problem by creating a new station around the song "Boat Drinks." I haven't done much about the Nelson problem. 

Any ideas? Thanks in advance 🙂

Moderator Edit: Changing title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @flymaac

Welcome to community!

To confirm, you're hearing out of place tracks on your 'Jimmy Buffett Radio' and 'Nelson Radio' stations but only on your Fire TV?

Happy to take a closer look. I've enabled a trace on your account to help me review. The next time you listen to your 'Nelson Radio' and hear an out of place track, can you let me know the following information:

• Name of track:
  • Name of artist:
  • Time including time zone:
  • Date:

I can take a closer look at what may be happening. When listening on your Fire TV do you use any Modes, like Artist Only or Newly Released?

Thanks for the help!

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

flymaac
Local Performer

Hi! Thanks for taking a look at this for me. I'll be happy to log the info! How to I verify if I am or am not using a Mode? I'll gladly check!

Thanks again!

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @flymaac 

For your TV, I believe Modes will appear on the right side. It should say something like 'Tune Your Station' and have a list of modes below, for example, My Station, Crowd Faves, Discovery, Deep Cuts. If a mode is selected, you'll see an sound bar icon playing next to it.

My Station will be your normal station selection, while the others have a specific playback depending on the mode you select. For example, Crowd Faces would play tracks that are popular among listeners.

Feel free to take a picture of what you're seeing when the track plays. You can include a photo here on community. The best way to do this is through a web or mobile browser. You won't be able to add a picture though the email notification you may receive.

Thanks for the help!

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos