cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Shuffle Stations on Sonos

Metzy
Underground

Can these instructions be updated to include the use of SONOS APP?

I want to be able to randomly "shuffle" songs from multiple "stations".  Why is that so hard to do?  I have uninstalled and re-installed the Sonos app on my computer.  My issue seems to be that the "shuffle" feature used from the Sonos app is only accessing Pandora-based songs from one "station", rather than all the stations i want it to shuffle.  Please help!

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

TannerPandora

Hi @Metzy! Thanks for posting. 

To shuffle your Pandora stations on your Sonos device, please use the 'Shuffle Station' from your 'My Station' list within the Pandora app.  

There is not currently a way to edit your Shuffle directly from your Sonos.

You can edit your Shuffle from a mobile device or the Pandora website. If you need help doing that, please let me know.

Keep in mind that if you edit your Shuffle or QuickMix from a computer or mobile phone, you may need to close and reopen Pandora on your Sonos in order to see your changes.

Hope this helps!

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @Metzy! Thanks for posting. 

To shuffle your Pandora stations on your Sonos device, please use the 'Shuffle Station' from your 'My Station' list within the Pandora app.  

There is not currently a way to edit your Shuffle directly from your Sonos.

You can edit your Shuffle from a mobile device or the Pandora website. If you need help doing that, please let me know.

Keep in mind that if you edit your Shuffle or QuickMix from a computer or mobile phone, you may need to close and reopen Pandora on your Sonos in order to see your changes.

Hope this helps!

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

e-john
Local Performer

How would you pick your stations to be included in the shuffle.  For example, I have a general quickmix, but also have some christmas stations I do not in my quickmix on Sonos.

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @e-john! For now, you can edit your Shuffle selection on another device like mobile or web, and those changes will carry over to your Sonos.

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos