lstryker68
Local Performer

Could you please do this to my account!

Moderator Edit: Changing title for clarity

Labels (1)
638 Replies

12Zack
Local Performer

Could I have this done to my account please?

0 Kudos

cheyluv89
Local Performer

Hey Tanner if you could please do a full sign out of all devices on my account as well. i keep getting random stations i dont listen to and also commercials from an area i dont live in. thanks in advance.

0 Kudos

Trineexx
Local Performer

Hello could you please force sign out all devices on my account as well. Thank you

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @12Zack @cheyluv89 and @Trineexx! 👋🏻 Thanks for posting to community.

I've gone ahead and removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have. You'll need to sign back in once this change takes effect. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

If you haven't already, I would also recommend changing your password to something new and hard to guess.

Click here to request a password reset and make sure to enter the email address associated with the Pandora account you'd like to access.

• Next check the Inbox associated with that email address in order to continue through the password reset process.
  • If you don't see the message in your Inbox, please check your Spam or Junk folder.

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

CHD
Local Performer

I would also like to request that my account be logged out of all devices. I try to listen and someone else is listening, and there are tons of songs added that I've never even heard of let alone listened to. (It's not anyone in my family either) I have reset my password AND changed to a different email address, and yet I'm not required to re-login to any of my devices. I can't fathom why that's the case, as well as being unable to see what devices are using my account. We should be able to see that AND revoke privileges! It's 2021!!

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @CHD - thanks for posting.

I've removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have, so you will need to sign back in once this change takes effect. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

alisonmadams
Local Performer

Can you please remove all devices associated with my account? Someone obviously hacked into my account, and I changed the password but their terrible music keeps showing up

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @alisonmadams! Thanks for posting. Sorry to hear this. 

I've removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have, so you will need to sign back in once this change takes effect. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

Happy Friday!

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

enbay1
Local Performer

Hello,

Could you please do this to my account?

Thank you for your time.

0 Kudos

Lil5
Local Performer

Hi tanner can you help me do the same all devices because my account has an on authorized person on it

0 Kudos

lordnoobalot
Local Performer

Could I have my account logged out of all devices as well?

0 Kudos

XxPELOTAxLMxX
Local Performer

Hi i have the send problen cant you help me to close all my devise

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @enbay1 @Lil5 @lordnoobalot and @XxPELOTAxLMxX! 👋🏻 Thanks for posting to community

If you haven't already, I would recommend changing your password to something new and not easily guessed. 

Click here to request a password reset and make sure to enter the email address associated with the Pandora account you'd like to access.

• Next check the Inbox associated with that email address in order to continue through the password reset process.
  • If you don't see the message in your Inbox, please check your Spam or Junk folder.

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

mebenz1
Local Performer

Hey there, I'd like if you could remove my account from all devices as well! This way I can sign in again and control that only my current devices have access. 

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @mebenz1! Happy Wednesday and thanks for posting!

I've removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

I would recommend changing your password to something new and not easily guessed. 

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

ajk04
Local Performer

Can you please remove all devices associated with my account @TannerPandora 

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @ajk04! Thanks for posting, happy to help.

I ran into an error looking up your Pandora account. I'm going to private message you on community to follow up. You may receive an email notification about this message, but please respond via the message found in community. You can find this by clicking the envelope in the top right corner. 

Thanks!

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

mebenz1
Local Performer

Thank you so much!! 

jjarslk
Local Performer

Could you also do this to my acct? 

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @jjarslk! You bet! 👍🏻

I've removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

If you haven't already, I highly recommend changing your password to something new and hard to guess.

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos