lstryker68
Local Performer

Could you please do this to my account!

Moderator Edit: Changing title for clarity

Labels (1)
638 Replies

ccra300
Local Performer

Hello. Could my account be logged out of all devices?  Thanks!

0 Kudos

astridzelaya
Local Performer

Tanner,

Please log me out of my account on all devices.  Thanks.

0 Kudos

rfries0
Local Performer

Could you sign out all my devices too? Thank you!

0 Kudos

jusdafide
Local Performer

Can a mod please remove/sign me out of all devices please?

I have already changed my password but a family member who shouldn't have access to my account is using It.

Thank you.

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @ccra300 @astridzelaya @rfries0 @jusdafide - Happy Monday!

I've removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have, so you will need to sign back in once this change takes effect. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

Some of you have already changed your password, but if you haven't, I do recommend changing it to something new and not easily guessed. 

Click here to request a password reset and make sure to enter the email address associated with the Pandora account you'd like to access.

• Next check the Inbox associated with that email address in order to continue through the password reset process.
  • If you don't see the message in your Inbox, please check your Spam or Junk folder.

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

gpjstudios
Local Performer

Please log all devices out for me as well if possible! Thank you in advance 💕

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @gpjstudios! Happy Wednesday!

I've removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

If you haven't already, I recommend changing your password to something new and not easily guessed. 

Click here to request a password reset and make sure to enter the email address associated with the Pandora account you'd like to access.

• Next check the Inbox associated with that email address in order to continue through the password reset process.
  • If you don't see the message in your Inbox, please check your Spam or Junk folder.

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Maddiekeating26
Local Performer

Can this be done to my account. I pay for mine and I’m tired of the mid jam session In the car being interrupted by someone else is listening to your account

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @Maddiekeating26! Consider it done. I do recommend changing your password to something new and not easily guessed. 

For the link to reset your password check out the post above or click here

Keep in mind, if you're switching from one device to another, the simultaneous streams warning may have been tripped on accident, which may happen from time to time. If that's what happened, you can disregard that message.

Regardless of subscription, each internet-connected device used to access Pandora receives its own unique stream of personalized music. Similar to other online streaming services, our music licenses limit our ability to stream from a single account on more than one device at a time. 

Thanks for posting and happy Wednesday! 

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Tfraley
Local Performer

Ok did my account get signed out of other devices 

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @Tfraley! Happy Friday!

I've removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have.

Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

If you haven't already, I do recommend changing your password to something new and not easily guessed.

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Tahier6969
Local Performer

Hello Tanner can you please do the same thing to my account my email is [Email].

I need all devices logged off so they will have to put in my information

Moderator Edit: Personal Information

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @Tahier6969 Thanks for posting!

I've removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have, so you will need to sign back in once this change takes effect. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

If you haven't already, I would recommend changing your password to something new and not easily guessed. 

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

tejada744
Local Performer

hello can you please logge out my account from all devices someone keep on adding songs to my list i have never done nor listen to them my self i think someone hacked me 

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @tejada744! Happy Tuesday!

I've removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

If you haven't already, I would recommend changing your password to something new and hard to guess.

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

PerezRosario117
Local Performer

I need help removing devices from my account 

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @PerezRosario117! Happy Wednesday, no problem!

I've removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

If you haven't already, I recommend changing your password to something new and not easily guessed. 

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

edmonstonb
Local Performer

I also need to have my account logged out of all devices please.  theedmonstons 

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @edmonstonb! Happy Friday!

Consider it done. I've removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

If you haven't already, I do recommend changing your password to something new and not easily guessed.

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Keysdiver
Local Performer

Could you please do this for my account as well?

0 Kudos