Local Performer

Could you please do this to my account!

Moderator Edit: Changing title for clarity

Labels (1)
638 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@babyb0iie93 At this time, listeners cannot view or remove devices logged into their accounts manually.

I recommend upvoting this feature request with a ❤️if you want to see this offered on Pandora: Someone else listening - Show what other device is being used

In the meantime, I've gone ahead and removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have, so you will need to sign back in once this change takes effect. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

Hope this helps!

baijumehta
Local Performer

Can you log me out of all my devices please. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Sure thing, @baijumehta.

I've removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

If you haven't already, I do recommend changing your password to something new and not easily guessed. 

Click here to request a password reset and make sure to enter the email address associated with the Pandora account you'd like to access.

• Next check the Inbox associated with that email address in order to continue through the password reset process.
  • If you don't see the message in your Inbox, please check your Spam or Junk folder.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

Hsullivan
Local Performer

@AdamPandora  Hi Adam, can you please sign all devices out of my account? I changed the password but it didn't log them out

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Hsullivan I've removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

Markcb
Local Performer

I need this as well. 

0 Kudos

Dre98
Local Performer

can you sign everyone out my pandora some old friends have my account and refuse to sign out 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Markcb I've removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have, so you will need to sign back in once this change takes effect. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

If you haven't already, I recommend changing your password to something entirely new and not easy to guess.

Click here to request a password reset and make sure to enter the email address associated with the Pandora account you'd like to access.

• Next check the Inbox associated with that email address in order to continue through the password reset process.
  • If you don't see the message in your Inbox, please check your Spam or Junk folder.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Dre98 I've removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have, so you will need to sign back in once this change takes effect.  Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

If you haven't already, I would recommend changing your password to something new and hard to guess. 

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

Atlairovikin
Local Performer

Please remove all devises from my account as well.

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @Atlairovikin! Happy Wednesday!

I've removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

I recommend changing your password to something new and not easily guessed. 

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

73jami91
Local Performer

Hi Tanner

Can you log my account out of all devices to remove a listener please.

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @73jami91! Consider it done. 

I've removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere when this takes affect. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

If you're receiving a "Someone else is listening..." message, I would recommend changing your password as well.

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

brittanykay5687
Local Performer

Please remove all devices associated with our account. If moderators can do it so easily, subscribers should be able to do the same. Please encourage this to be a feature. 

Thank you!

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @brittanykay5687 

It's not possible to remove or view devices on your end at this time. However, I would recommend visiting our Feature Request board and checking out the current request for this feature: Someone else listening - Show what other device is being used

In the meantime, I've gone ahead and removed all the devices associated with your account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have, so you will need to sign back in once this change takes effect. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

I also recommend changing your password to something new and not easily guessed. 

Click here to request a password reset and make sure to enter the email address associated with the Pandora account you'd like to access.

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Atye
Local Performer

Someone is using my Pandora account. I’ve  changed my password but I need my account to be logged out of all devices.

0 Kudos

Jazzy_99
Local Performer

I need to remove all other devices with my account on them. 

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @Atye. 👋

Sorry for any inconvenience.

It's not possible to remove or view devices on your end at this time. However, I would recommend upvoting this existing feature request by click on the 💙next to the title: Someone else listening - Show what other device is being used

In the meantime, I've gone ahead and removed all the devices associated with your account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have, so you will need to sign back in once this change takes effect. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

Hope this helps! 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi, @Jazzy_99. 👋

Thanks for posting about this.

It's not possible to remove or view devices on your end at this time. However, I would recommend upvoting this existing feature request by click on the 💙next to the title: Someone else listening - Show what other device is being used

++

In the meantime, I've gone ahead and removed all the devices associated with your account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have, so you will need to sign back in once this change takes effect. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

I also recommend changing your password to something new and not easily guessed. 

Click here to request a password reset and make sure to enter the email address associated with the Pandora account you'd like to access.

Hope this helps! 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos

Miisbol3n
Local Performer

Can you remove all devices from my account 

0 Kudos