Local Performer

Could you please do this to my account!

Moderator Edit: Changing title for clarity

Labels (1)
638 Replies

mckay427
Local Performer

Hi Tanner!

So glad you made this thread. I have been trying to sign out of all devices by resetting my password and its not working. Can you please help me with this?

TannerPandora

Hi @lizzzardi @japr88 @kortney44 and @mckay427! Happy Monday and thanks for posting, happy to help with this. 

I've removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have, so you will need to sign back in once this change takes effect. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

If you haven't already (I know you already did @lizzzardi and @mckay427  😀), I would recommend changing your password to something new and hard to guess. 

Click here to request a password reset and make sure to enter the email address associated with the Pandora account you'd like to access.

• Next check the Inbox associated with that email address in order to continue through the password reset process.
  • If you don't see the message in your Inbox, please check your Spam or Junk folder.

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

mckay427
Local Performer

Thank you !!

cslo25
Local Performer

Hi!  Could you remove all devices from my account too?

0 Kudos

waferlove
Local Performer

Could my account be logged out of all devices? I'm still signed into a Sonos device I don't own anymore and my account is being used.

0 Kudos

jcheiser
Local Performer

Hi Tanner - Can you please sign me out of all of my devices? I believe somebody is using my pandora through an old Sonos account that I used to use and a password change didn't remove it.

Thanks!

TannerPandora

Hi @cslo25 @waferlove and @jcheiser! Happy Wednesday and thanks for posting to community. 

I've removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have, so you will need to sign back in once this change takes effect. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

If you haven't already, I would recommend changing your password to something new and hard to guess. 

Click here to request a password reset and make sure to enter the email address associated with the Pandora account you'd like to access.

• Next check the Inbox associated with that email address in order to continue through the password reset process.
  • If you don't see the message in your Inbox, please check your Spam or Junk folder.

TannerPandora_0-1623871190165.gif

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

Vtb94
Local Performer

Is it possible to get this done to my account as well!?

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @Vtb94! Of course! I got you covered. 

I've gone ahead and removed all the device associated with your account. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

For more details around this or to reset your password (I recommend this) check out my post above. 

Have a great rest of your Wednesday! 

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

MusicFan0128
Local Performer

Hello, could you please sign all devices out of my account?
Recently changed to Pandora Family and want to encourage my family to create their own profiles(I've reset my password already).

Thanks,

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, @MusicFan0128. 👋

It's not possible to remove or view devices on your end at this time. However, I would recommend visiting our Feature Request board and checking out the current request for this feature: Someone else listening - Show what other device is being used

In the meantime, I've gone ahead and removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have, so you will need to sign back in once this change takes effect.

This process may not be instantaneous. However, you should be logged out soon. If you still have trouble in a few hours, or need assistance with getting your family set up with their accounts, please let me know.

​Thanks for your patience! 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

Vinnymacs
Local Performer

Can you please do this to my account please?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Vinnymacs Happy to help with this.

I've removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have, so you will need to sign back in once this change takes effect. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

If you haven't already, I would recommend changing your password to something new and hard to guess. 

Let me know if you continue to run into issues with this.

lilia
Local Performer

Someone else is on my account. Just changed my password. Can I be signed out of all devices too? Thank you!

Kimila
Local Performer

Hi Tanner! I’m also needing the same thing done to my account. Could you sign out all of the devices using my account? So it forces me to sign back in? Thank you so much!!

TannerPandora

Hi @lilia and @Kimila! Happy Friday!

I've removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have, so you will need to sign back in once this change takes effect.  Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

tiffsaun
Local Performer

Hi Tanner,

I have already changed my password. Would you please remove all devices associated with my account?

Thank you for your time.

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @tiffsaun! No problem!

I've gone ahead and removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have, so you will need to sign back in once this change takes effect. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

Happy Monday!

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

issaniyaboo
Local Performer

Hi Tanner, could you please sign out all the devices on my account as well please??

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @issaniyaboo! Consider it done. 👍🏻

Have a great Tuesday! 🙂

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos