cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Marantz: Unable to log in - no error

TE5LA
Local Performer

I purchased a used Marantz receiver, went to the Pandora section, and there was an existing email/password from a previous owner.  I deleted it and entered my credentials. Upon pressing OK, all that happens is that the phrase "Please wait" appears for 1/2-second, then disappears, and nothing happens.

Is the receiver registered to the old owner, and do I need to factory reset the receiver? Or, do I need a paid Pandora account to do this?

Moderator Edit: Changing title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @TE5LA 

Welcome to community!

You don't need a paid account to use Pandora on your Marantz, however, I think because it was already signed in to another account something may have gotten stuck when you deleted the previous credentials.

Unfortunately, I can only help troubleshoot your Marantz if you were able to log in and connect your account. In this case, I would perform a factory reset for your Marantz. This should reset everything and allow you to log in with your Pandora account.

If you don't have a user's manual, you may be able to find one online through the Marantz User's Manuals website based on your model.

Hope this helps.

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

TE5LA
Local Performer

I reset the receiver and it's still the same.  I ever my credentials and it says "Please wait..." briefly, then disappears. 

If I try to create new account, it just displays: 

"Activation has not been completed. Please follow the instructions to continue," and nothing else.

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @TE5LA 

Thanks for the follow up. Sorry to hear that a factory reset didn't help.

Unfortunately, I don't have any troubleshooting steps to offer that I believe would offer a immediate resolution. I am happy to pass this along to our engineering team for further review.

Can you let me know the model number of your Marantz? Thank you!

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

TE5LA
Local Performer
It's a SR-6009,  but I'm returning it. I am having other issues now and will be getting another model.Sent from my Galaxy
0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Sorry to hear that, @TE5LA! I hope the other model works out better.

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos