cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Onkyo Devices: Pandora no longer connects to receiver

lmlock
Local Performer

My Onkyo receiver has stopped connecting with Pandora internet radio.  I connected the receiver with a cable to my router and it still will not connect.  The error message is “The server connection could not be established “.  

Moderator Edit: Changing title for clarity

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
179 Replies

K2rm
Local Performer

I am having the same problem with my 646 with Pandora. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@K2rm Thanks for posting your experience. I've gone ahead and removed the Onkyo device connection from your Pandora account.

When this takes affect, you'll be automatically logged out. Then try logging back into Pandora listening once again.

Let me know if you continue to have trouble.

0 Kudos

K2rm
Local Performer

Thanks for the quick response. It has been two hours and I am still logged in. How long does it usually take? 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@K2rm That change is not instantaneous.

If you are not forced to sign back into the device by the end of the day, please reply back to this thread and let us know.

0 Kudos

Josefchesney
Local Performer

I’m having a similar issue with my Onkyo, can you disassociate my device?

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, @Josefchesney. 👋

Sorry to hear that you're having trouble.

I've gone ahead and removed the Onkyo device connection from your Pandora account. When this takes affect, you'll be automatically logged out. Then, try logging back into Pandora listening once again.

Feel free to let us know if the issue persists. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos

Josefchesney
Local Performer
Thanks! That fixed it.

Sent from my iPad

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Glad to hear that helped resolve the issue for you, @Josefchesney. Let us know if you need anything else. In the meantime, happy listening! 🎶

Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
0 Kudos

RHallum
Underground

Hello,

I have attempted all of the above troubleshooting fixes however my onkyo 8050 receiver is not connecting to pandora.  Can you disassociate my account with the device.

Thanks,

Ryan

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, @RHallum. 👋

Thanks for letting us know about this, and sorry for any inconvenience.

I've gone ahead and removed the Onkyo device connection from your Pandora account. When this takes affect, you'll be automatically logged out. Then, try logging back into Pandora listening once again.

Let me know if you continue to have trouble. 🎧

0 Kudos

RHallum
Underground

Everything is working great!  Thanks for the help.

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

No problem at all, @RHallum. Feel free to let me know if anything else pops up.

Enjoy the tunes! 🎶

0 Kudos

Rileyrott
Underground

Hello: Again my Onkyo 636 has stopped connecting to Pandora. This is the 2nd time, and not sure why. Please reset my receiver again. Thanks.

0 Kudos

itmanager041
Local Performer

I can no longer connect to my account.  I have read where the device needs to be dis-associated.  How do I do that?

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @Rileyrott - sorry to hear this is happening again. I've gone ahead and removed your Onkyo connection from your Pandora account. When this takes affect you'll be automatically logged out. Let me know if you continue to have trouble.

Hi @itmanager041 - Thanks for posting! I merged your message with an existing thread: Onkyo - No longer connects to Pandora 

It's not possible to log out of your Onkyo on your side, but I've gone ahead and remove the connection from my end. When this takes affect, you'll automatically logged out. When this happens, log back in and try Pandora again.

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

rwrobin368
Underground

Having the same issue.  Can you remove my Onkyo device association so I can re-set?  Thx

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@rwrobin368 I've gone ahead and removed the Onkyo device connection from your Pandora account. When this takes affect, you'll be automatically logged out. Then, try logging back into Pandora listening once again.

Let me know if you continue to have trouble.

0 Kudos

rwrobin368
Underground

Now telling me "Device could not be found with the supplied device id"  I can go to https://www.pandora.com/onkyo and asks for device activation code.  Where would I get that code?

0 Kudos

rwrobin368
Underground

Never mind, I got it working now, needed to reboot receiver.  thx.

stegar75
Local Performer

I'm having this same issue...I get a "Sing in Error" from my receiver. 

0 Kudos