cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Onkyo: Unable to connect to Pandora

concertkey
Local Performer

Problems connecting to Pandora with an Onkyo RZ-810 Receiver

I've had problems for years turning on the Onkyo, selecting Pandora, my station, and then getting an error message or hearing nothing. In order to get Pandora to play, I have to unplug the Onkyo, replug and then turn on the receiver. In another post, someone removed the Onkyo associated with the account and then logged back in. I've searched all the menus and cannot find the receiver associated with my Pandora account. How do I proceed to fix this?

Moderator Edit: Changing title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

TannerPandora

Hi @concertkey 

Welcome to community!

Let's first begin by removing your Onkyo connection with your Pandora account. I've gone ahead and done this from my end. This should automatically log you out once it takes affect. Sometimes it can take a little bit for this to happen, so we appreciate your patience. Once this happens, I would recommend power cycle your device as well. Unplug your Onkyo from it's power source for at least 5 minutes and then plug it back in. Try Pandora once more to see if this has helped.

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @concertkey 

Welcome to community!

Let's first begin by removing your Onkyo connection with your Pandora account. I've gone ahead and done this from my end. This should automatically log you out once it takes affect. Sometimes it can take a little bit for this to happen, so we appreciate your patience. Once this happens, I would recommend power cycle your device as well. Unplug your Onkyo from it's power source for at least 5 minutes and then plug it back in. Try Pandora once more to see if this has helped.

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

concertkey
Local Performer

Hi Tanner,

So far, so good. 

Thanks.

TannerPandora

Glad to hear it, @concertkey! 🙌