cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Roku: Browse for Premium

Templeton7263
Local Performer

Hello everyone -

Just recently upgraded Pandora to Premium (still in trial period). The Pandora App on Roku is not showing any Browse capability. The account shows the correct account and subscription.

The App on my PC works fine with Browse.

Anyone else encounter this problem and/or know how to fix it? This severely limits Pandora's appeal.

Thanks in advance

Moderator Edit: Changing title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

TannerPandora

Hi @Templeton7263 

Welcome to community.

As a Premium subscriber you have access to on-demand content and can use the Search functionality to look for Stations, Albums, Playlist and more to add to your collection. In the meantime, we appreciate your feedback around Browse being available for Premium listeners on Roku. I've made sure to pass this along to our product teams to consider when making future improvements to Roku.

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @Templeton7263 

Welcome to community.

As a Premium subscriber you have access to on-demand content and can use the Search functionality to look for Stations, Albums, Playlist and more to add to your collection. In the meantime, we appreciate your feedback around Browse being available for Premium listeners on Roku. I've made sure to pass this along to our product teams to consider when making future improvements to Roku.

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Templeton7263
Local Performer

So if I understand right the answer is "No" you cannot browse from Roku.

You can browse from a PC or Phone - add the artist/playlist/etc to be 'collected' and then view it on Roku.

Not exactly the customer interface that I was looking for. Seems rather awkward to have to use a second device to browse when using Roku.

Is this correct?

0 Kudos