lstryker68
Local Performer

Could you please do this to my account!

Moderator Edit: Changing title for clarity

Labels (1)
638 Replies

MyNewCamry
Local Performer

Could you please remove all devices from my account so that I can require a sign in yes there are listeners that's not me one that I approved but I need them all signed out no matter who they are and I need all devices removed from my account which will require only authorized users who have the password to be able to sign in thank you ASAP too please

0 Kudos

xolauren116xo
Local Performer

Hello,

Could you please remove all devices from my account as well?

Thank you

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @dawnads @OmniLi @MyNewCamry @xolauren116xoThanks for posting to community. Welcome! 👋🏻

@dawnads and @MyNewCamry it looks as if someone from our User Support team was able to help you out. 

@OmniLi and @xolauren116xo  I've removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have, so you will need to sign back in once this change takes effect. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

If you haven't already, I would recommend changing your password to something new and not easily guessed.

Click here to request a password reset and make sure to enter the email address associated with the Pandora account you'd like to access.

• Next check the Inbox associated with that email address in order to continue through the password reset process.
  • If you don't see the message in your Inbox, please check your Spam or Junk folder.

If you continue to have trouble, let me know.

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

writereader
Local Performer

Can you please force sign me out of all of my devices, as I think someone is using my account who's not authorized too. Thank you. 

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @writereader!  Thanks for posting. 

I've removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have, so you will need to sign back in once this change takes effect. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

If you haven't already, I would recommend changing your password to something new and hard to guess. 

Click here to request a password reset and make sure to enter the email address associated with the Pandora account you'd like to access.

• Next check the Inbox associated with that email address in order to continue through the password reset process.
  • If you don't see the message in your Inbox, please check your Spam or Junk folder.

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

nicolegallegos
Local Performer

Can you do this to my account too? I just reset my password, but I believe someone else is listening without my permission, and I am tired of getting kicked out of my own pandora.

0 Kudos

Riggerman740
Local Performer

Can you please sign me out of all my devices. 

0 Kudos

pacowood
Local Performer

Good evening Tanner Please do the same thing with my account.  I keep getting the "Someone else is listening" message and I have not idea who or what devices.  I've change my username and reset my password but I'm getting the same thing. 

Please log every device out please.

Thanks,

Paco Wood

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @nicolegallegos @Riggerman740  and @pacowood! Thanks for posting to community! Happy to help with this.

I've removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have, so you will need to sign back in once this change takes effect. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

I know someone of you have already changed your password, but for those of you that haven't, I would recommend this.

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Dark_moon_magic
Local Performer

Can you please remove all devices associated with tge account connected to email [ Email ]

Moderator Edit: Personal Information

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @Dark_moon_magic! Thanks for posting, happy to help with this. 

I would also recommend changing your password if you haven't. Be sure to change it to something new and not easily guessed.  

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

RaulGlz
Local Performer

I also need my account to be signed out on all devices

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @RaulGlz! Thanks for posting, happy to help with this.

I would also recommend resetting your password to something entirely new and hard to guess.

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Dtorres86
Local Performer

Hi, are you also able to sign out of all the devices associated with my account?

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @Dtorres86! Thanks for posting, consider it done!

I would recommend changing your password as well. 

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

BrookeE_5575
Local Performer

Can you please removed all devices on my account? My exs phone is hooked up. Please and thank you.

0 Kudos

jeffsale
Local Performer

removed reply

0 Kudos

bgnew
Local Performer

Hi, can you do the same for my account and remove all devices? I changed my password already.  

Thank you

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @BrookeE_5575 @jeffsale @bgnew Thanks for posting! Hope you're having a good Thursday. 👋🏻

If you haven't already, I would recommend changing your password to something new and hard to guess. 

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Jessthebest340
Local Performer

Can this be done to my account as well?

0 Kudos