cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sort Stations on in-home devices

bopman50
Local Performer

I have 40 "my stations" loaded on my Pandora channel on my Roku on my Samsung smart TV

I have several that are featuring the same artist.  Example: I have 5 stations that feature BEEGEE ADAIR.

These 5 stations are scattered all over my Pandora channel.

How can I rearrange all 5 Beegee Adair stations together when I open my Padora channel?

I also have a few others that I would like to group together.

Thanks.

Winston

Moderator Edit: Changing title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @bopman50!

Welcome to community!

While, grouping stations is not a feature, you should be able to sort your stations from A-Z or Recent.

For Roku devices, you can adjust the way your music collection is sorted by opening the Pandora app* and pressing the up arrow on your remote until you reach the menu at the top of the screen. Click the icon (initial or picture) in the top right corner of the page, and then Settings and then Content Settings.

Here you'll see the option to sort your stations by Recent or Sort A-Z.

*To ensure you open the main Pandora app (and not our voice-enabled lightweight app), open Pandora from the menu of your Roku, not via voice command.

While the steps may be different, you should see a similar feature on your Samsung TV.

Hope this helps.

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

bopman50
Local Performer

I tried to proposed solution but it did not work for me.  I am in the middle of an intense project now and cannot devote any time to it now.  Thanks.  I'll get back to the community later for another try.

Bopman

0 Kudos