cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Station Limit on TV / In-home devices

Yanni
Local Performer

My free subscription gives me only 100 stations.  I listen through my DirectTV.  How can I get 250 stations?  (One beef I have with Pandora is that you cannot find hardly any information at all anywhere on each subscription's station limits.)

mod edit: changed title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
53 Replies

L_ARN
Underground

Hi Adam...

Sorry, I forgot to check back...

Thanks for checking on this for me!

When I look on my computer, I see it.

When I look on my phone, I see it.

But mostly I have this up on my TV...I just took a pic of the list

Pandora stations.jpg(for some reason they use tiles)

Do you have any advice?

Thanks for your help with this...

0 Kudos

L_ARN
Underground

Hi Adam

I sent you a pic of the TV "My Collection"

I'm attaching snapshots of phone and PC lists.

Thanks for your help with this!Pandora- Android snapshot.jpgPandora- PC snapshot.jpg

0 Kudos

RJP2
Underground

My new Grace Link receiver has failed to bring in my Pandora list in an alphabetized manner the way  all my other, now obsolete, Grace receivers have.   Any thoughts?

@RJP2  I can direct you into the right path, at the very bottom of this screen you will see different links in the black, at the far right you will see the help link, click on that and you can go from there. I hope this helps you solve your issue. I wish I could be more help than that. You take care and stay safe.  

MOHLovesAlaska
0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for following up, @L_ARN.

I moved your post to this thread since you are running into a similar issue: Station Limit on TVs

To explain, there is a 250 station limit on all accounts, free or paid. However, consumer electronic devices and car stereos are not optimized for the 250 station limit and will still be subject to the previous limit of 95-100 stations.

I'm showing you currently have 111 active stations on your account.

So while certain stations my show on the app installed on your phone, they may not automatically show when streaming Pandora on your TV.

In the meantime, you should be able to use the search feature to play Cat Stevens Radio. 

Hope this helps, and we apologize for any inconvenience.

L_ARN
Underground

Hi Adam,

Thanks for clarifying that!

Nothing like a good mystery!

So, I'm wondering if I delete a bunch of stations that I created over the years but never listen to....if the one I listen to THE MOST will return?

Just out of curiosity, do you know how they pick the station to "hide"?

I would think it would be one of the ones that are seldom if ever, played...

Anyway....I'm happy to know the cause of my "issue".

I appreciate your help.

I will check back if I don't see my "Cat Stevens" station after deleting a bunch of other stations.

Ciao for now...

0 Kudos

L_ARN
Underground

Hi Adam,

That absolutely worked!!!

Thank you so much...

My only question remaining is:

Why or how did they pick THAT station to remove??

What are the criteria?

0 Kudos

Jake60
Local Performer

My pandora in Heos wont list any of my stations past "S"  in the A-Z listing ?

Ive reset everything?  Any Solutions

0 Kudos

gg1911
Local Performer

I've been listening to my Pandora on my television with directv for several years. I went to listen today and all of my stations from the letter L through Z are missing. How can I restore them? I've signed out and reactivated with the code and they are still missing.

0 Kudos

iymlad
Underground

Hello,

Just recently one of my most played stations isn't showing up on some of my devices (ps4 and computer), but still shows up in my recents via phone app.  Recents is only place I can find it and not all devices have that menu.  It's not listed in either sort by date or by alphabet.  It's my favorite station and pretty much the main reason I have stuck with Pandora through the years.  If it goes poof, I might too.  Ideas?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@iymlad What is the name of the station that is missing from your collection?

Additionally, can you please send me a screenshot of the station showing under recents?

Thanks for working with me on this. 🤝

0 Kudos

iymlad
Underground

Hello Adam,

Thank you for looking in this for me.

The station is called "Ruby Radio".  I seems that this is only happening on my TV (FIOS) where I at times use the Pandora widget.  I am attaching a screen cap of the phone via app, a screen cap of the tv screen via widget, and of the computer screen via browser.

Thank you!

Pandora on PC.pngPandora on iPhone app.PNGPandora on FIOS TV widget.jpg

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for following up, @iymlad.

I moved your post over to an existing thread that sounds similar to yours: Station Limit on TV/CE devices

There is a 95-100 station limit on devices such as your TV. Some consumer electronic devices are not optimized to receive the full 250 station limit. I do see that you have 105 stations on your account currently.

This all being said, you should be able to use the search bar to search for and play Ruby Radio

Hope this helps explain!

0 Kudos

iymlad
Underground

That totally worked, thank you.  I deleted like ten unlistened to stations and it the "missing" one now shows up on the tv. 🙂

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Happy to hear that, @iymlad.

Enjoy the music! 😁

0 Kudos

RickB2
Local Performer

Mine only shows thru J.  Is there an answer to this???

0 Kudos

RickB2
Local Performer

2 people have posted screen shots.  Mine only goes thru J.   What’s the answer?! 

6249DB81-A696-4D02-85A5-1E0B86400559.png

0 Kudos

ellis_kristy
Local Performer

Hello. I can’t see my most frequently played stations on my pandora tv anymore!

0 Kudos

bdsitota
Local Performer

I have Nuvo Player.  Only part of Pandora stations from A-M is shown in the player. Please help how to link all my pandora stations to NUVO player 

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hello @bdsitota! 👋🏻 Thank you for posting to community. 

I merged your message with an existing thread: Station Limit on TV/CE devices

Please check out @AdamPandora accepted solution here for more info.

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos