cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to see Stations on devices

TannerPandora

Pandora Update 3/30/20: Thank you everyone for taking the time to report that your stations are missing on your various devices. We’ve made a change on our end and believe this issue has now been fixed.

Please try your devices again and let us know if you’re still having trouble. In some cases you may need to sign out and then back into Pandora again, or if this option is not available, turn your device off and then back on. 

Pandora Update 3/28/20: We've received reports where some listeners are unable to view their My Collection on multiple devices such as Fire Stick, Xbox, Blue Ray, Smart TVs, and receivers. We've made our engineering team aware of this and they're actively investigating. I will provide more updates as I receive them. Thank you for your patience and for the reports

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

TannerPandora

Pandora Update 3/30/20: Thank you everyone for taking the time to report that your stations are missing on your various devices. We’ve made a change on our end and believe this issue has now been fixed.

Please try your devices again and let us know if you’re still having trouble. In some cases you may need to sign out and then back into Pandora again, or if this option is not available, turn your device off and then back on. 

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

View solution in original post

46 Replies

CasablancaDon
Local Performer

I use my Pandora account almost exclusively on my Samsung TV. Yesterday when I turned it on many of my most frequently used stations were gone. I tried simply re-creating them, but every time I did the station would NOT come back and another station would disappear. I can't figure out why this is happening. If I go to my Pandora account on the computer or the app on my cell phone, all my stations are still there. What is happening and how do I fix it?

mod edit: format and title for clarity

Nicolepm
Local Performer

So all of my more recent stations suddenly disappeared from my tv. I have Xfinity, but no other apps are having problems. The stations are still on my phone, but somehow disappeared from the tv. I've tried resetting everything, I can't get them restored. It's also not saving any new stations to the tv. Help!

0 Kudos

beachestate
Local Performer

I'm having the same problem with no success .......Augh

mod edit: format

0 Kudos

CasablancaDon
Local Performer

I've never used this forum before. Don't know how successful it is at finding solutions for problems, but if I figure anything out I'll let you know.

0 Kudos

nephilim5
Underground

Yes, I noticed this as well.  Around 1900, PST, I turned on Pandora as I normally do, and stations were missing.  In addition to this, now I'll get one song to play, Pandora will advance to the next song, and then music stops.  The bar below stays at 0:00 and does not move.  I am using a Samsung Blu-Ray player with Wi-Fi.  All of my other apps (at least the ones I use regularly) on the Blu-Ray player work.

0 Kudos

BOCEAN
Local Performer

I have been successfully playing Pandora on my TV through cable for quite sometime.  Recently the following problem has started:

When I listen to a station on TV, exit, then come back to Pandora on TV later, the station is completely missing in My Music.  I tried an available station, left pandora, came back, and it too was gone.  I checked on my computer, opened Pandora, and the stations are there and working.  Why did they vanish on TV?  

0 Kudos

Mmg
Local Performer

I have the same problem I too have Xfinity. I am beyond frustrated trying to get help.

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @BOCEAN thanks for posting to community. I've moved your message over to an existing thread to help keep things organized. Please check back here for updates. 

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Thanks for posting and letting us know what is happening on your TVs @CasablancaDon @beachestate @nephilim5 @BOCEAN 

We are aware of this issue and our engineers are investigating the cause. I've passed on your info to them as well. Thanks for your continued patience while we look into this. 👍🏻

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @nephilim5 and @Mmg thanks for posting to community! I've moved your message to our Other Devices board to an existing thread on this subject: Unable to see collected station on TV

Our engineers are aware of this issue and are working on it. Thanks for your patience in the meantime! 👍🏻

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

lukingglass
Underground

I have used Pandora for many years. And suddenly many of my favorite stations are missing!

How can I recover them?

TannerPandora

Hi @lukingglass, thanks for posting to community! I moved your message from our Community Chat to the Other Device support board under Unable to see collected station on TV because I have a feeling you're experiencing the same issue.

Can you please confirm which device this is happening on?

Thank you! 🎧

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

lukingglass
Underground

Thank you for a prompt reply.  The problem is happening equally on all of the devices where I tried to open Pandora yesterday and today:

Sony TV: Bravia OLED 4K

Apple Desktop

iPhone7
I hope my stations can be restored

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Thanks for letting me know @lukingglass

This may be an unrelated issue since you say it's happening on multiple devices. Can you give me a couple of examples of stations that you don't see in your list? I'll take a deeper look. 

Thanks!

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

lukingglass
Underground

Hi

Actually, I realized the missing stations Are visible on my iPhone 7 App. Just not on my desktop app,  desktop browser or TV.

some missing are:

Fryderyk Chopin

The Astounding Eyes of Rita

Ahaniel

Cello Radio

And many more.  It seems to be the station that I listen to the most or have  listened to recently…

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Thanks for letting me know @lukingglass. I checked your account on my end and I see those stations in your list from my computer. 

Can you do me a favor, on your computer, can you log out of Pandora and then back in again. Then, sort your stations from A-Z and confirm that they are still missing. Let me know. 

++

For your TV, can you let me know the make and model number? We are aware of an issue with listeners not being able to see their stations from their TV - we're working on this one. 

Thanks for the help! 👍🏻

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

lukingglass
Underground

Thank you. I did what you suggested on my TV I signed out and then log back in. The stations are still missing on the desktop app and the TV app.

The TV make and model is Sony XBR-65A8G  65 inch TV: Bravia OLED 4K ultra HD smart TV

0 Kudos

halfpint
Local Performer

Pandora deleted 10 of my stations on my visio tv and won't let me add them back.  Anyone know what is going on?

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Thanks for letting me know @lukingglass👍🏻

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos