cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to use Quick menu Xbox one

JC26
Local Performer

I am having the same issue as the other Xbox one message. I am unable to change the song, pause, or see the current song in quick menu. I have also restarted several times. The only thing I am able to do it change the volume. 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies

Loricula
Local Performer

I just had my system start doing it as well. I've done everything from sign out and back in to uninstall and reinstall. I've had the same issue in the past and have had jump through several different trying to get help for this problem.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@JC26 @Loricula I've enabled a trace on your account to help us better understand what's happening.

For this trace to be useful, we'll need you to run through our troubleshooting steps once more.

First, if you haven't already, make sure your internet connection is working properly:

1. Try connecting directly via an Ethernet cable rather than using Wi-Fi (if you have this option), and see if it works better.
  2. Try rebooting your modem and router and restarting the device.

If that doesn't help, let's try uninstalling and reinstalling the Pandora app. Note: you'll need to be signed into your Xbox Live account. 

1. Go to My games & apps from the home screen and highlight Pandora from the list of apps.
  2. Press the menu button on your controller.
  3. Select Uninstall.
  4. Choose Uninstall all to confirm that you want to uninstall the app.

Then, reinstall the app:

1. From Xbox's Home, go to Store and either select Browse apps > Popular music apps or search for Pandora to download the app.
  2. When the download is complete, you can find Pandora again in the My games & apps section.

Let me know how it goes.

0 Kudos

JC26
Local Performer
Hello.

As stated previously we have both done that already with no avail and after doing it all again it still is not working properly.

Jillian

" We come from the mountain, go out from the mountain, and turn the world around."
0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@JC26 Sorry for the continued trouble with Pandora on your Xbox! I'd like to report your issue to our engineers for further investigation.

Could you tell me what OS version your Xbox One is on? (To find that, go to Settings > System Console info.)

Also, what version of the Pandora app are you on? (You can find that in the Pandora app in Settings, underneath Terms of Use.)

Thanks for your help with this!

0 Kudos