cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Yamaha - Message:"Processing Login. One moment please."

NEVERETT
Local Performer

I also am not able to log into Pandora from my Yamaha music cast. Never had a problem before but now when I try to access Pandora, I get a message that says, “processing login. One moment please.”  It hangs there and never does anything.

can you provide guidance on how I can get past this logon problem?

Moderator Edit: Changing title for clarity

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
11 Replies

TannerPandora

Hey @NEVERETT! Thanks for posting your experience. 

I created a separate post since your experience seems to be a little different than the others posted on that thread. 

I've enabled a trace on your Pandora account to help me investigate. I'd like to first remove the Yamaha device connection from your Pandora account and have you set-up Pandora again. 

If you'd like to proceed with this, let me know and I'll remove the connection. Thanks!

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

NEVERETT
Local Performer
I thought you’d already done it! I tried to access Pandora through MusicCast a few minutes ago and it worked fine.

I’m not sure why this happened, but appreciate your quick response.

Sandy

Sent from my iPad
0 Kudos

TannerPandora

That's good news, @NEVERETT! Glad to hear it's working again. Just a stab in the dark, but could have been a network glitch, not entirely sure. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Let me know if it happens again - happy Wednesday!

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

1998cor
Local Performer

I just got a new phone and I am getting the Message:"Processing Login. One moment please." How to I log out of pandora? Maybe logging back in will correct the problem 

I am getting a Message "Processing Login. One moment please." When I select pandora on either the av controler app or the musiccast app. It shows the last song played but will not play anything.  When I try to do anything once selected I get the message over and over again.  I am able to play amazon music and all the other music platforms I subscribe to. Just pandora has the issue. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@1998cor I've gone ahead and removed the Yamaha device from your account.

Please try re-connecting and let me know if you continue to experience issues with this,

0 Kudos

aayala
Underground

I too am having the same issue..

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@aayala I've gone ahead and removed the Yamaha device from your account as well.

Please try re-connecting and let me know if you continue to experience issues.

0 Kudos

Brown66
Local Performer

I also am not able to log into Pandora from my Yamaha music cast app.  Never had a problem before but now when I try to access Pandora, I get a message that says, “processing login. One moment please.”  It hangs there and never does anything.

Thanks

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Sorry for the trouble, @Brown66.

I've gone ahead and removed the Yamaha device from your account as well.

Please try re-connecting and let me know if you continue to experience issues.

0 Kudos

goofylu
Local Performer

Hi: I'm having the same issues, how do I get Pandora to remove Yamaha from my Pandora account?

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @goofylu 

I can help with this. I've gone ahead and removed your Yamaha from your Pandora account. When this takes affect it should automatically log you out. Then you can log back in and try again. I would recommend power cycling your Yamaha by unplugging it for at least 5 minutes before logging back in.

Let me know if you're still having trouble.

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos