cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Yamaha: MusicCast app error message 'Unable to register your system'

Chris2699
Underground

I have a RX-A1070 and I can not log in to my Pandora account with MusicCast. I have reset my amp and removed my account from the app. Now I get an error "Unable to register your system"

Please help.

Chris

Moderator Edit: Changing title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

TannerPandora

Glad to hear it, @Chris2699! Let me know if you have trouble again in the future. Happy Tuesday! 😄

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

View solution in original post

30 Replies

Chris2699
Underground

BTW, thank you in advance for your help

Chris

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @Chris2699! Thanks for posting to community! 👋🏻🎧

Since you're receiving an error message, I created a separate post for you: Yamaha - MusicCast - Error message 'Unable to register your system'

I've enabled a trace on your account to help us better understand what may be happening. I'd like to remove the device association with your Pandora account and have you run through the set-up again. 

If you're okay with this, let me know.

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Chris2699
Underground

This has been resolved. I think that by removing the device associated with my account is what fixed this issue. I was able to log in on the next day.

Thank you for your help

Chris

TannerPandora

Glad to hear it, @Chris2699! Let me know if you have trouble again in the future. Happy Tuesday! 😄

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

Chris2699
Underground

Can you log me out of my RXA-1070 again. It is locked out again

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hey @Chris2699! Consider it done! I've removed the device association, when this takes affect you should automatically be logged out. 

Let me know how it goes. 

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

Chris2699
Underground

Can you please sign me out again so I can reset Pandora? It has happened again where I am locked out of my  RXA-1070. 

I hate to be a pest but can you all please add an option for us to do this ourselves? This is annoying when we have to wait for someone there to fix our account every time this happens.

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @Chris2699 

I've removed your Yamaha device associated with your account. When this takes affect, it will automatically sign you out. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

Let me know how it goes. 

The best place to get feedback like this heard is by submitting a feature request. There you can search and vote for current feature requests, or submit a new one. 

To learn about the process, check out Community's How Do Requests Become Features? article.

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Chris2699
Underground

I am getting this error again:  "Unable to register your system"
Can you please remove my account association from my amp once more? And again I ask for the ability to do this ourselves. It is getting to be very annoying. this is the 3rd time I have had to request this. And I usually have to wait 2 days before this is done. Meanwhile, I can not listen to my Pandora on my home sound system. Very frustraiting.

Please help.

Chris

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @Chris2699 

I've removed your Yamaha device associated with your account. When this takes affect, it will automatically sign you out. 

Let me know how it goes.

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Chris2699
Underground
This did not work. Please attempt again.
Thank you
0 Kudos

Chris2699
Underground

I am still getting the message, "Unable to register your system"

Sorry, I forgot to post this in the first message.

Thank you in advance for the help

Chris

TannerPandora

Hey @Chris2699 - Are you still getting the error with your new log in? I didn't see a log in from 11/7 but I do see one from today, 11/8. 

Let me know.

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Chris2699
Underground

It did not give me an error today. But it is getting annoying.

Why don't we have the option to log out or "kick" a particular device from our account?

0 Kudos

Macstoy
Local Performer

I am having the same problem of unable to register. Could I have a device reset please?

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @Macstoy! Thanks for posting your experience on community. 

I see that you've also reached out to our User Support team via email. To avoid any confusion or duplicate troubleshooting steps, I would recommend following up through email for further help or questions you may have. 

If your problem was resolved, free to post any helpful troubleshooting steps here for others that may run into a similar issue. 

Thanks for being part of community!

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

Chris2699
Underground

Can you please reset my account, again. I am getting yet another problem with my Yamaha. I am unable to process my login.

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hey @Chris2699! Sorry to hear that.

I've removed the connection, when it takes affect you'll automatically be logged out. If you're still having trouble, I've had reports from other users that resetting their receiver has helped them with various issues. May be worth a try if you're up for it.

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Chris2699
Underground

Hello,

My amp has disconnected from your network again. Can you please reset connection?

Thank you