cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pandora for Podcasters

Pandora

Starting today, podcast creators can easily submit their shows for consideration to be included in Pandora’s rapidly-expanding catalog of podcasts with our new self-service online hub Pandora for Podcasters.

Podcasts on Pandora launched in December 2018 with hundreds of shows and over 100,000 episodes, and in just months has grown to thousands of shows and over 500,000 episodes spanning Daily News, Fiction & Drama, History, True Crime, and many other popular categories.

With Pandora for Podcasters, now even more creators can join our rich catalog of top podcasts with a new streamlined process that allows them to make their podcasts available to Pandora’s millions of listeners in just a few simple steps.

What makes Pandora the best place for podcasters looking to find and build a loyal audience is the unique way we connect our listeners to podcasts that we know they’ll like. Podcasts on Pandora is powered by the Podcast Genome Project, which helps listeners cut through the overwhelming clutter of available podcasts to simply, easily find the podcasts they love.

The Podcast Genome Project is built on Pandora’s groundbreaking Music Genome Project technology, providing personalized podcast recommendations for each user at the show and episode level based on their likes, dislikes, and other insights from their listening histories.

We know that tens of millions of Pandora listeners are completely new to podcasting and looking to find the shows that click with their unique tastes and interests, the same way Pandora has always done connecting them to the music they love. Pandora for Podcasters helps podcast creators of all kinds – new or established, boldfaced names or indie upstarts – find the listeners who are looking for them.

Starting today, creators who are new to the platform can submit their shows via Pandora for Podcasters here and start connecting with listeners ASAP.

0 Kudos
12 Comments
Netta23rd
Local Performer

Is there a Health & Wellness category for Podcasts?

0 Kudos
ErickPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Netta23rd Yes, there is a category named: Lifestyle & Health for podcasts.

Screenshot_20190919-102356_Pandora.jpg

0 Kudos
SaintelDaily
Local Performer

How long does it take to get your podcast approved? It's been a month now and I have not heard anything back. 

0 Kudos
ErickPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@SaintelDaily Due to the volume of submissions, please allow up to 4-6 weeks for our team to review your submission. If your podcast has been accepted, you will receive a notification via email with deep links to make it easy for you to promote your content. If after week 6 you have not received a notification, feel free to reach out to our AMP team at amp-support@pandora.com.

I appreciate your patience in the meantime!

bedrock3
Local Performer

I submitted a while back and haven't heard anything. When I go into my account and look at my submission status, there is nothing there. When I try to submit it, it says it has already been submitted.

0 Kudos
ErickPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@bedrock3 Our AMP Team manages all artist submissions. You can reach out to the team with the details and someone will follow-up with you at amp-support@pandora.com.

0 Kudos
Rcoppin222
Local Performer

so pandora emailed me and said they approved my podcast: https://anchor.fm/s/835f658/podcast/rss

but i cant find it on their browser 

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

0 Kudos
AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Rcoppin222 I checked in with our AMP team and they mentioned they were able to assist you with this.

If you have any additional questions, make sure to reply back directly to the email thread you have open with them.

Hope we continue to see you around the community! 😎

Watcher
Local Performer

I know of one that is in the top 30 in their genre on itunes and has thousands of subscribers that isn't included here.  They hold events with the guys from Grimerica and host Randall Carlson's latest lecture platform.  Is there something I'm missing here?  Need some direction on who to talk to and what to tell them so they can get on your podcast roster.  I'll be watching for a response.

Moderator Edit: Changed title for clarity

0 Kudos
AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @Watcher. 👋

I would recommend checking out this article for more information about Pandora for Podcasters.

You can also find out more details about how to submit podcasts here.

If you'd like to suggest podcasts that aren't on the Pandora platform, feel free to share your recommendation with the community on this thread.

Hope this information is helpful. Thanks for posting on the community! 🎶

0 Kudos
Watcher
Local Performer

Thank you so much for the help and sorry about the cofusion with the two posts, I wasn't sure under which category I needed to post.

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

No problem at all. @Watcher

Always happy to be of assistance!

0 Kudos