cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$12.99 price point for Premium through Apple

Lauren1979
Local Performer

I’ve been paying $12.99 + taxes a month for premium for years now. I see it advertised for $9.99 a month and I’ve reached out to pandora about it and I got no response at all, not even an automated response that my email was received and would be viewed. How can I get this taken care of? 

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Lauren Yiannousas
Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Lauren1979 Because Apple charges additional transactional fees, Pandora Premium subscriptions purchased through Apple are more expensive ($12.99/monthly) than Premium subscriptions purchased directly through Pandora ($10.99/monthly).*

If you'd like to change how much you pay for Premium you'll need to cancel your subscription through Apple, wait for it to expire, and resubscribe directly through Pandora.

You can check out Apple's cancellation steps for more info on how to manage your subscription from your preferred device.

Once you start to hear ads again, you can upgrade to Premium from the Pandora website.

If you have any trouble with cancelling, please contact the Apple support team for further assistance.

I hope this helps to explain. Let me know if you have any additional questions.

*Taxes may apply depending your local tax laws. 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Lauren1979 Because Apple charges additional transactional fees, Pandora Premium subscriptions purchased through Apple are more expensive ($12.99/monthly) than Premium subscriptions purchased directly through Pandora ($10.99/monthly).*

If you'd like to change how much you pay for Premium you'll need to cancel your subscription through Apple, wait for it to expire, and resubscribe directly through Pandora.

You can check out Apple's cancellation steps for more info on how to manage your subscription from your preferred device.

Once you start to hear ads again, you can upgrade to Premium from the Pandora website.

If you have any trouble with cancelling, please contact the Apple support team for further assistance.

I hope this helps to explain. Let me know if you have any additional questions.

*Taxes may apply depending your local tax laws. 

0 Kudos