cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About Pandora

harley79danny
Local Performer

How do I create a playlist and can I listen without Wi-Fi on a flight?

Moderator Edit: Changing title for clarity

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

TannerPandora

Hi @harley79dannyWelcome to community!

I moved your message over to our subscription board to help keep things tidy. Happy to break down the different tiers of Pandora and features they offer.

Looking at your account, I see that you're on the free version of Pandora which is supported by advertisements. You can access stations designed to introduce you to new music through the artists and songs that you know. You can type in your favorite artist or song and Pandora will do the rest. Music that is similar to your musical tastes will play in your station. The ad supported version requires a device that has an active data connection.

With Pandora Plus, you get:

• Ad-free personalized stations
  • Unlimited skips
  • The ability to replay songs
  • The option to download radio stations for offline listening

A Plus subscription is $4.99 USD monthly or $54.89 annually.*

With Pandora Premium, you can:

• Listen to songs or albums on-demand
  • Create custom playlists
  • Download songs, albums, playlists or podcasts for offline listening
  • Access higher quality audio
  • Utilize all the additional features of Pandora Plus

Premium is $9.99 USD monthly or $109.89 annually for individuals when purchased directly through Pandora.*

To circle around back to your questions: Playlists are available at the Premium level. With Premium you can create custom playlists.

Downloading offline content is available for Plus and Premium users. For Plus subscribers, 3 of your most listened to stations and your Thumbprint Radio will automatically be downloaded to your mobile device. Premium subscribers will receive the same offline feature as Plus, with the added benefit of downloading additional albums, songs, playlists and stations.

Hope this helps to clarify the features available to you. Let us know if you have any other questions.

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos