cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accepted forms of payment

denemz_12
Local Performer

Hello,

Can you invoice monthly as mode of payment? Do you do invoice instead of credit card?

We use Pandora music at work in the office.

Thank you,

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@denemz_12 I moved your post over to the Subscriptions space.

Monthly invoices are not currently an accepted form of payment. If you'd like to see additional payment methods available on our service, I recommend upvoting this existing idea with a ❤️: Ideas: Additional payment methods.

In the meantime, if you'd prefer not to use your card to upgrade, you might consider using PayPal, which is an option when you upgrade from our website.

The other option would be to purchase a Pandora Gift Card from one of our partners. These gift cards can be purchased for any amount and used as a standard form of payment when upgrading to any of our subscription tiers from the Pandora website.

You'll need to consider your local tax rates when purchasing the gift card for annual subscriptions. In order to apply the gift card as a form of payment, the balance of the gift card must cover the total of the upgrade including tax.

I hope this is helpful. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Using Pandora in a work setting:

We appreciate you making Pandora a part of your business.

Pandora is available and optimized for use in settings such as a business through Mood Media, with features like unlimited listening, no advertising, and a media player that can connect to your existing sound system.

Pandora for Business also ensures that you have the proper licenses to play music in your public setting. Due to the terms of our music licenses, the consumer version of the Pandora service (including Pandora Plus and Pandora Premium) can only legally be used to play music in a personal and private setting. Businesses, including non-profit or tax exempt organizations, must all have the proper licenses to play music, which also fairly compensates artists, authors, composers, publishers and other rights holders.

Use of Pandora in a commercial setting is available only via hardware sold by Mood Media. To learn more or sign up, please click here.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@denemz_12 I moved your post over to the Subscriptions space.

Monthly invoices are not currently an accepted form of payment. If you'd like to see additional payment methods available on our service, I recommend upvoting this existing idea with a ❤️: Ideas: Additional payment methods.

In the meantime, if you'd prefer not to use your card to upgrade, you might consider using PayPal, which is an option when you upgrade from our website.

The other option would be to purchase a Pandora Gift Card from one of our partners. These gift cards can be purchased for any amount and used as a standard form of payment when upgrading to any of our subscription tiers from the Pandora website.

You'll need to consider your local tax rates when purchasing the gift card for annual subscriptions. In order to apply the gift card as a form of payment, the balance of the gift card must cover the total of the upgrade including tax.

I hope this is helpful. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Using Pandora in a work setting:

We appreciate you making Pandora a part of your business.

Pandora is available and optimized for use in settings such as a business through Mood Media, with features like unlimited listening, no advertising, and a media player that can connect to your existing sound system.

Pandora for Business also ensures that you have the proper licenses to play music in your public setting. Due to the terms of our music licenses, the consumer version of the Pandora service (including Pandora Plus and Pandora Premium) can only legally be used to play music in a personal and private setting. Businesses, including non-profit or tax exempt organizations, must all have the proper licenses to play music, which also fairly compensates artists, authors, composers, publishers and other rights holders.

Use of Pandora in a commercial setting is available only via hardware sold by Mood Media. To learn more or sign up, please click here.

0 Kudos