cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Student Plan: Charged $9.99 instead of $4.99

me123451
Local Performer

I had an account charging $4.99/month then I got charged $9.99? When I logged in to my account my subscription status had changed? I was not notified of this change. I am requesting a refund of the $5.00 difference.

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@me123451 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

rlopez7
Local Performer

For the last few months since January, I have been billed the regular Premium subscription amount, even though I had already successfully verified/confirmed my status as Student through SheerID beforehand. I don't understand why I keep getting billed the regular Premium amount despite my verified status as Student. I have attempted to contact Support multiple times since January through creating support tickets, but they have not contacted me whatsoever to correct the mistake and refund me the multiple amounts they overcharged me. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@rlopez7 I'm not seeing any messages from your email address that have been submitted through our contact form.

I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos