cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancel subscription on a different account

paulbobbybuzz
Local Performer

I must have accidentally tapped the screen on my phone, because all of a sudden I'm not hearing any commercials. I don't want the trial, and I especially don't want any hassles when the trial ends, because I don't want a paid Pandora. Can anyone help? Thanks.

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@paulbobbybuzz Nice to see you around the community.

It doesn't look like the Pandora account your community profile is connected to has ever been upgraded.

If you accidentally signed up for a trial, then it was likely done on a Pandora account registered under a different email address.

Someone from our User Support team will be reaching out to you separately via email to help make sure this gets taken care of - please keep an eye out for their message.

In the meantime, you can also check out this page as you should be able to cancel any subscription your end as well.

Thanks for your patience.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@paulbobbybuzz Nice to see you around the community.

It doesn't look like the Pandora account your community profile is connected to has ever been upgraded.

If you accidentally signed up for a trial, then it was likely done on a Pandora account registered under a different email address.

Someone from our User Support team will be reaching out to you separately via email to help make sure this gets taken care of - please keep an eye out for their message.

In the meantime, you can also check out this page as you should be able to cancel any subscription your end as well.

Thanks for your patience.

0 Kudos

BobbyBrooks
Local Performer

How do I close my old pandora plus account?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@BobbyBrooks Check out this thread for instructions on how you can cancel your subscription: Managing your subscription

If you run into any issues, you will need to reach out to our support team directly for further assistance here.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos