cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Direct billed: Downgrade to free account from Premium

dcaver
Local Performer

I'm currently on a Premium account but would like to go back to the free ad based account. I see how I can go in and cancel my account but it says I will now longer be able to access the account or any play lists. I don't want to get rid of my account, I just want to stop getting charged a monthly fee and go back to the ad based one. Is there a way to do that? 

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@dcaver It looks like your account is upgraded directly through our website.

When you downgrade from Pandora Premium to Plus or ad-supported Pandora, you will not be able to access your on-demand music collection or custom playlists. However, your collection and playback history will be stored in our servers for when you return to Premium.

In the meantime, you will have access to all the stations you've created and any podcasts you've added to your account including all Thumb feedback and added variety.

You can find instructions on how to cancel your subscription here: Manage subscription: Direct Billed

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@dcaver It looks like your account is upgraded directly through our website.

When you downgrade from Pandora Premium to Plus or ad-supported Pandora, you will not be able to access your on-demand music collection or custom playlists. However, your collection and playback history will be stored in our servers for when you return to Premium.

In the meantime, you will have access to all the stations you've created and any podcasts you've added to your account including all Thumb feedback and added variety.

You can find instructions on how to cancel your subscription here: Manage subscription: Direct Billed

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos