cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Family Plan users lost access and unable to rejoin

Kasane
Local Performer

My account has the premium family plan.

OneMy account has the premium family plan.

One family user suddenly reported no longer having access to premium features, such as receiving ads.

I checked my subscription, and their email was still listed as active. I had them log out and back in, check on the desktop, with no change.

I checked my subscription, and their email was still listed as active. I had them log out and back in, check on the desktop, with no change.

Next I tried resending the invitation, removing them from the family plan and re-adding them, and then also hitting resend invite.

This has been unsuccessful as they have not received any email invitation to re-join the plan. They have checked all folders, it is not in spam, there is no email.

This has been unsuccessful as they have not received any email invitation to re-join the plan. They have checked all folders, it is not in spam, there is no email.

I did attempt to create a ticket, however it did not provide a confirmation number and I have no way to check on said help ticket. I have not received any email confirmation of the ticket either.

Moderator Edit: Changing title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies

Kasane
Local Performer

Apologies for every paragraph being doubled?? No clue why it did that. 

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @Kasane 

Happy to take a look.

Wanted to confirm, I do see one email address that is pending. Are you having trouble with the account  email that begins with tolo************.com?

If yes, I'll take a closer look.

If no, let me know and I'll direct message you to collect further information. Please note, please do not post any private information, such as email addresses or phone numbers publicly on community.

Thanks!

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Kasane
Local Performer
Confirmed, that’s the one

~Ariel Johnson~
The forest is too quiet...what happened to the birds, the animals....I
can't hear any FISH!
0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for following up, @Kasane.

That user has now been added back to your plan, and should be good to go.

Let me know if they continue to run into issues on their side.

0 Kudos