cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is Pandora going to have any Black Friday or Cyber Monday sales?

Tasha787
Local Performer

The free version of Pandora has way too many ads now. More than I can take. I launch Pandora and one song plays, then an ad. Then another song or two, then another ad. It's just too many ads. But I can't afford the $9.99/month, plus any unknown amount of taxes & state fees that may be assessed.

In comparison TuneIn Radio simply plays 2 ads at the beginning of the stream and that's it. The rest of the stream is simply lovely music.

Pandora, I haven't seen any Black Friday promotions this week, are you going to have any Cyber Monday sales? Or should I just simply switch to TuneIn Radio.

Do you have any promos to help 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Tasha787 While we do not have any promotions specifically for Black Friday or Cyber Monday, I recommend creating a new thread in our Ideas space if youi'd like to see that option available in the future.

In the meantime, to see if you're eligible for longer trials or upgrade to Pandora Premium, you can visit this page.

You can also contact our support team directly here for further assistance with this as well.

Thanks for being a part of the Community!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Tasha787 While we do not have any promotions specifically for Black Friday or Cyber Monday, I recommend creating a new thread in our Ideas space if youi'd like to see that option available in the future.

In the meantime, to see if you're eligible for longer trials or upgrade to Pandora Premium, you can visit this page.

You can also contact our support team directly here for further assistance with this as well.

Thanks for being a part of the Community!

0 Kudos