cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Limit on Premium Access sessions

infamouselijah
Local Performer

I often use premium listening sessions on my phone, but recently I found that there was a limit to it. What exactly is this limit, and is it on a monthly basis or total listening hours?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
79 Replies

nayeliurquizo20
Local Performer

@AdamPandora Is there a way you can show me my playlists so I can see the songs I had in my playlists so I can screenshot them so I can remember them.

0 Kudos

Eddieo66
Local Performer

Well it seems to me that once I download a song or album I should be able to listen to it on anything whether it be premium , plus or free Pandora I've been listening to pandora for along time chose it over YouTube  but to tell you the truth though how aggravating YouTube is I'm about ready to go back

0 Kudos

alaskianhusky
Local Performer

What is the point of paying for premium or plus when there is a limit

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@alaskianhusky This is only a limitation when upgrading to Pandora Plus.

If you upgrade to Pandora Premium, you will not run into this issue as you will already be on that plan.

Hope this helps!

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos

HK-AERIAL-VTOL
Local Performer

So I didn't see the question answered (or if it was it was not clear).

How many sessions is the limit, and in what manner is it calculated (is it you add them all up for 30 days and that number designates whether or not one can get a premium session?). The answers in this thread have been very elusive. A little more transparence goes a long way.

0 Kudos

Chocho
Local Performer

I have hit the limit for free pandora premium sessions but is this limit permanent? Or will I be able to get more sessions in the future?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Chocho I moved your post into this existing thread: Limit on Pandora Premium sessions

Due to licensing restrictions, we have to limit the number of Premium Access sessions per person.

This being said, this isn't a permanent restriction - you will eventually be able to get more sessions in the future.

For more information, check out the accepted solution to this thread. 

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

Delpi
Local Performer

Can someone just answer the question of how long we might have to wait before the limit is lifted? Seems like you’re beating around the bush. A week? A month? A year? I want to know.

Sic-Story59
Local Performer

This is ridiculous, all we want to know is WHEN is the limit over. And all you are saying is “I’m sorry this is frustrating, but you should buy our premium experience” no I’m not doing that. I don’t have the money for that. I just want to listen to music. When. Will. The. Limit. Go. Away.

Girlygirl24
Local Performer

How long does it take before you can listen for free again?

0 Kudos

Girlygirl24
Local Performer

I just got back in Pandora. Here is the solution.

If you use Pandora and that notification comes up, try closing it and waiting at least two days straight.

If you use the app more frequently you might have to wait a little longer but it shouldn't take more then a week you will get it back eventually just be patient.

0 Kudos

toodleseli10
Local Performer

Recently I found out with Free Pandora, there's a limit to my Pandora Premium experience. Now, I can not access the songs that I collected. I would like to have access to the names of the songs, please.  

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@toodleseli10 I moved your post into this existing thread: Limit on Pandora Premium sessions

Due to licensing restrictions, we have to limit the number of Premium Access sessions per person.

This being said, this isn't a permanent restriction - you will eventually be able to get more sessions in the future.

You can also officially upgrade to Pandora Premium if you'd like to have complete access to on-demand content.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

kritikaxsharma
Local Performer

This is getting annoying. I haven't listened on pandora in forever bc of school and I just went on and it's telling me about the limit again. Fix this fr it's so annoying. We don't want to upgrade to your stupid premium session, that's all you want us to do. You don't think any of us know that? Just let me listen to music. You guys barely have any listeners anymore anyways so stop annoying them. 

Moderator Edit: Format

0 Kudos

saradlitchford
Local Performer

I listen to pandora everyday just regular with adds and I have for years and today it says I have reached a temporary limit when I tried to listen to something I searched I could keep listening or upgrade so I upgraded to the 4.99 plus package an it still say a temporary limit has been reached and it wants me to upgrade to the 9.99 premium package. Why do I have to get premium to search and listen.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@saradlitchford I moved your post into this existing thread: Limit on Pandora Premium sessions

You can also officially upgrade to Pandora Premium if you'd like to have complete access to on-demand content.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

usre
Local Performer

God I hate Pandora.

I've only been using it because I haven't been able to use Spotify.  This is so much worse.  We shouldn't have to pay to listen to our own playlists.  I can't even listen to a specific song without either buying premium or watching an ad.  The ads are limited, too.

Moderator Edit: Format

unicorn4riley
Local Performer

Thanks for being so helpful by offering no solution. You can't just copy and paste the same answer to everyone and expect things to work out! I listen to Pandora at school because Spotify is blocked. I have ADHD and have trouble focusing on schoolwork without music. I can't wait a week to listen to music again. How can I get rid of the temporary limit? I can't afford Pandora Premium. You have barely any users already. You are going to lose the existing ones with this stupid limit stuff. You keep mentioning "licensing issues". Why doesn't Spotfiy have these issues? 

0 Kudos

unicorn4riley
Local Performer

What should I do if I need to access music right now?

0 Kudos

unicorn4riley
Local Performer

I'm glad to see you're so neglectful to reply to my problem

0 Kudos