cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost my thumbs up playlist when switching to free service

Keith3
Underground

I will let it be known,I had thumbs up playlist,Then started paying for a subscription’s.You guys never did solve my technical issues. Now you want to raise my subscription price.Not happening.I started the thumbs up play list before I started paying for your subscriptions. Now it says I can’t use it unless I pay.You just lost $10 a month. I have not been wanting to switch phone providers because I did not want to lose Pandora. Now there is nothing stopping me. If I don’t get my Pandora playlist back without having to pay for it. I am deleting your app

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Keith3 To clarify, My Thumbs Up playlist has only ever been a feature available to Pandora Premium users.

I do see you were previously upgraded to Pandora Premium through Google Play, which allowed you to take advantage of that playlist.

However, it looks like your account reverted back to the free service yesterday.

When you downgrade from Pandora Premium to Pandora Plus or ad-supported Pandora, you will not be able to access your on-demand music collection or custom playlists (such as My Thumbs Up playlist).

However, your collection and playback history will be stored in our servers for when you return to Pandora Premium.

In the meantime, you will have access to all the stations you've created and any podcasts you've added to your account including all Thumb feedback and added variety.

Hope this helps explain. Thanks for being a part of the community! 🎶

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Keith3 To clarify, My Thumbs Up playlist has only ever been a feature available to Pandora Premium users.

I do see you were previously upgraded to Pandora Premium through Google Play, which allowed you to take advantage of that playlist.

However, it looks like your account reverted back to the free service yesterday.

When you downgrade from Pandora Premium to Pandora Plus or ad-supported Pandora, you will not be able to access your on-demand music collection or custom playlists (such as My Thumbs Up playlist).

However, your collection and playback history will be stored in our servers for when you return to Pandora Premium.

In the meantime, you will have access to all the stations you've created and any podcasts you've added to your account including all Thumb feedback and added variety.

Hope this helps explain. Thanks for being a part of the community! 🎶

0 Kudos

phillipswbb
Local Performer

Keith, I've had the same problem with Pandora. They force you to get premium in order to play your created playlist. You spend time gather all of your favorite music and when you have to upgrade your payment information, they switch you back to listening to ads. I've had my account for 10 years but no more of this. I'm cancelling.

Sunshine56
Local Performer

Hello I want my play list also… what do I have to pay to get all those years of thumbs up!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Sunshine56 It looks like the Pandora account connected to your Community profile was created today.

This being said, it sounds like you already had a Pandora account prior to creating this new one.

My guess is your original account is currently registered under a different email address.

I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos