cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paid but not receiving upgrade

glilley
Local Performer

So why when listening to Pandora on my PC after logging in I am getting adds.  Not the case when listening on my Android.

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
64 Replies

Stephhoneyy
Local Performer

I have Pandora premium and I just got charged it but I’m still getting ads. How do I fix this ?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Stephhoneyy I checked the Pandora account connected to your Community profile, and it does not appear to be upgraded.

Someone from our support team will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos

RSHUCK
Local Performer

I have had a paid subscription for many years, So why now must I make an upgrade? 

sclathrop
Local Performer

Same problem with my paid account, and I've been here since SB... hoping this is just a coding probldem that gets fixed ASAP!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@RSHUCK @sclathrop I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

0 Kudos

BombBud
Local Performer

So I’ve upgraded through Apple and it’s showing that it’s been upgraded. It’s what I’ve always been doing. So I go to the app to retrieve my subscription and it’s not showing.

edit- never mind it went through disregard message

AdamPandora

@BombBud Glad to hear things are back up and running again.

If this continues to be an issue down the line, please make sure to reach back out to us and let us know.

Thanks for listening!

0 Kudos

gsawyer28
Local Performer

Paid for premium and am still getting g ads.   Had to put in a new card number and it says it didn’t accept it but charged me twice. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@gsawyer28 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

0 Kudos

Kweidell
Local Performer

The 5.38 came out of my account, media and purchase history says pending but Pandora account still in ad listening. When I try to retrieve my subscription it says to make sure it is connected to iTunes! Why? And how do I retrieve my paid subscription 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Kweidell I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

pamelafayeking
Local Performer

I upgraded to the $4.99 but I still get ads, it does say ad-free personalized stations does this mean all stations are not add free for the Pandora Plus?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@pamelafayeking I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

rocketass99
Local Performer

i got a new phone

i imported pandora

i used same user name and password.

it does not acknowladge my premium account.

Help.

Is there a phone number for pandora where i can actually talk to someone?  it seems they go to great length to not let them contact them.

very frustrated! 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@rocketass99 Nice to see you around the Community. 👋🏽

There are a number of ways you can get in touch with our support team - check out this thread for more information: How to contact customer service?

In the meantime, I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

Pinkalicious
Local Performer

I have been paying $9.99 a month for over a year and not used it til now. It keeps showing me ads and saying I need to upgrade but what have I been paying for all this time?

0 Kudos

kiernan7
Local Performer

Why am I still getting ads!

AdamPandora

@kiernan7 I checked the Pandora account connected to your Community profile, and it does not appear to be upgraded.

Someone from our support team will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Pinkalicious I do see you have an open case with our support team regarding this issue.

Please keep an eye out for their email reply, and they will be happy to further assist.

Thanks for being a part of the Community!

0 Kudos

breeben2
Local Performer

Hello,

Anyone having issues getting ahold of customer service. I have been a pandora plus member for more than 3 years now. I have it automatically withdrawn monthly. Now all of a sudden the payments are still coming out but I am back to having a basic membership. I have sent emails and tried to get ahold of customer service, and am extremely disappointed in Pandoras help. Anyone else have similar 

0 Kudos