jdesion
Local Performer

Still seeing ads

How long before subscription kicks in

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora

@jdesion I checked the Pandora account associated with your community profile and it's not currently upgraded to a subscription. Is it possible that you upgraded another Pandora account?

In the meantime, I've escalated this to our User Support to further assist. They'll be reaching out via the email associated with your community profile.

Please be on the look out for their reply. Thank you!

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Music + Podcasts

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
97 Replies

AdamPandora

@jdesion I checked the Pandora account associated with your community profile and it's not currently upgraded to a subscription. Is it possible that you upgraded another Pandora account?

In the meantime, I've escalated this to our User Support to further assist. They'll be reaching out via the email associated with your community profile.

0 Kudos

Leemccarley
Local Performer

I subscribe to premium and you take my money and I still get adds and can’t listen off line 

AlyssaPandora

Hi there, @Leemccarley. 👋

Thanks so much for letting us know about your experience. I've gone ahead and escalated your issue to our support team. Someone will reach out to you via email to assist with your subscription. 

Please keep an eye out for their message soon, and be sure to check your spam / junk email to make sure it doesn't end up there. Thanks for your patience during this process. 📬

Alyssa | Community Moderator
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Follow us on Twitter @ PandoraSupport
0 Kudos

elena2e
Local Performer

I have a new android phone. I have logged into my account but advertisements are now playing even though I gave paid for premium. How do I get my upgrade to transfer to my new s22?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@elena2e It looks like you have a multiple Pandora accounts registered.

I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

aliceweber1964
Local Performer

Why am I receiving ads, while paying for a subscription?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@aliceweber1964 I checked the Pandora account associated with your community profile and it's not currently upgraded to a subscription. Is it possible that you upgraded another Pandora account?

0 Kudos

Huxley
Local Performer

I’m paying for commercial free and getting commercials every couple songs. Went to the help page ,phone assistance was supposed to be $1  but directed to a $5 page , still have commercials. Monthly subscription fee for commercial free just deducted from my account again 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Huxley I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

0 Kudos

JasonB83
Local Performer

I just upgraded my account and haven’t received the service

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@JasonB83 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

Huxley
Local Performer

Please cancel the recent upgrade for Huxley

Moderator Edit: Removed Personal Info

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Huxley I do see you have an open case with our support team regarding this issue.

If you have any additional questions, please make sure to reply back directly to the email they sent you, and they will be happy to further assist.

Thanks for being a part of the Community!

0 Kudos

Huxley
Local Performer

Adam it appears that I have 2 accounts. The account for xx needs to have the upgrade stopped and then the account closed

Moderator Edit: Removed Personal Info

0 Kudos

tommcelwrath
Local Performer

The same thing is happening to me!  There is nothing wrong with my credit card....  This is  on Pandora's end not mine.   I'm asked to upgrade although I've paid and again there is nothing wrong with my credit card.  Now what?  This is the 2nd or third time this has happened.  Getting frustrated

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@tommcelwrath I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

tommcelwrath
Local Performer

Thank you, I look forward to hearing from your team

mlohmeyer
Local Performer

No this doesn't help I already pay for pandora plus!!!  So whey do I get ads and can't replay or skip??

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@mlohmeyer I checked the Pandora account associated with your community profile and it's not currently upgraded to a subscription. Is it possible that you upgraded another Pandora account?

Please be on the look out for their reply. Thanks!

0 Kudos