cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

(RESOLVED - 04/22/24): Family Plan invites not being delivered via email

resting
Local Performer

I have tried sending family invites and no one is getting an email so they can join my family plan, I see there are quite a few complaints from others as well, what gives?

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Pandora update (04/22/24):

Hi, everyone!

We are aware of this issue and believe the problem has been fixed. 

To confirm, please check your Manage Family settings - if any invitations are still pending, you will need to re-invite those users.

To invite someone to your family plan:

1. Make sure you're logged in with your primary account (the one you used to upgrade to Premium Family);
  2. Visit the Subscription section of the account.
  3. Select Manage Family to view the main family plan management page;
  4. Send a family plan invite to an email address your family member can access, even if it's different from the email address on their Pandora account. (They'll be able to enter the login information for their Pandora account later, even if its under a different email.)
  5. Have them open the invite email, and follow the prompts to add their Pandora account to your family plan.

We will be blocking this thread from further replies.

If you continue to experience issues with this, please create a new thread in our Subscriptions space, or contact our support team directly for further assistance here.

Thanks for taking the time to report this, everyone!

View solution in original post

6 Replies

rkline217
Local Performer

I am having the same issue.

0 Kudos

Abroyba
Local Performer

Sent invite 3 times and never get emails.  What do we need to do?

0 Kudos

ashscore
Local Performer

Hi there, 

I have the family plan, and have been trying to send an invite link to a new email and the recipeient never gets the email.  I've tried multiple times, waited over night and they have checked their spam/junk folder----still nothing.  It just says invite pending on my account.  Please advise on how to fix this issue.  Thank you.

0 Kudos

Luckster
Local Performer

I'm having the same issue.  Sent invite twice,  she never received it.

0 Kudos

lurextek
Local Performer

I am having the same issue.. please advise, i have 2 family memberships available. I even made a new outook email... i receive no email, its not in junk or spam. please advise.... i am no appreciating you customer support. i submitted a request for help yesterday... and it said 24 hours for a response... well its been an entire day and i have not heard anything.. i understand its sunday... but you have NO phone support. im wondering if i should just buy spotify and drop you guys considering the incapability to assist a customer who pays money and just wants their service to work. my daughter has no way of streaming her music now... im removing my payment method... im current... either fix it or i will not be renewing the service. I LOVE pandora... but you support is **ahem**

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Pandora update (04/22/24):

Hi, everyone!

We are aware of this issue and believe the problem has been fixed. 

To confirm, please check your Manage Family settings - if any invitations are still pending, you will need to re-invite those users.

To invite someone to your family plan:

1. Make sure you're logged in with your primary account (the one you used to upgrade to Premium Family);
  2. Visit the Subscription section of the account.
  3. Select Manage Family to view the main family plan management page;
  4. Send a family plan invite to an email address your family member can access, even if it's different from the email address on their Pandora account. (They'll be able to enter the login information for their Pandora account later, even if its under a different email.)
  5. Have them open the invite email, and follow the prompts to add their Pandora account to your family plan.

We will be blocking this thread from further replies.

If you continue to experience issues with this, please create a new thread in our Subscriptions space, or contact our support team directly for further assistance here.

Thanks for taking the time to report this, everyone!