cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RESOLVED - 05/09/23: Paid (through Google or Apple) but not receiving upgrade

Tarastrassburg4
Local Performer

I have paid for premium but still have limited skips, watch videos for replays, and ads that pop up whenever they want. Keeps telling me to upgrade, but then says I already have premium

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Pandora Update - 05/09/23:

Hi, everyone!

We believe this issue is now resolved.

If you are still receiving ads despite paying for your subscription through Google Play or Apple, you will need to run through the following steps to re-activate your subscription:

Billed by Google Play:

1. Open the Pandora App on the Android device you used to upgrade, and log into the desired Pandora account.
  2. From My Collection, go to the Profile tab in the bottom navigation bar.
  3. Select Upgrade in the top left corner.
  4. Finally, select Retrieve your subscription.

This should reapply your subscription to your account for you.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

Billed by Apple:

1. Start by opening the Pandora app on your iOS device, and going to the Profile tab.
  2. Select Upgrade.
  3. Scroll to the very bottom of the screen and tap Retrieve Your Subscription. You may need to enter your Apple ID password to confirm.

This should reapply your subscription to your account.

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
12 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Tarastrassburg4 We made a small change that should help.

If you are still hearing ads, you should be able to use the following steps to get your subscription activated and returned to your account:

1. Open the Pandora App on the Android device you used to upgrade, and log into the desired Pandora account.

If you continue to experience issues with this, you will need to contact our support team directly for further assistance. 

0 Kudos

Ethanneaton
Local Performer

Hello I paid for pandora premium and it isn't updating the app to premium, when I click upgrade and subscriptions it says I have premium

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Ethanneaton We made a small change that should help.

If you are still hearing ads, you should be able to use the following steps to get your subscription activated and returned to your account:

If you continue to experience issues with this, you will need to contact our support team directly for further assistance. 

0 Kudos

Miroku411
Local Performer

I paid for premium a month ago and yet i am still getting ads. I have been trying to contact pandora about this system glitch but to no avail i havent gotten ahold of them. What am i paying premium for ig im still receiving ads?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Miroku411 We made a small change that should help.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Pandora Update - 05/09/23:

Hi, everyone!

We believe this issue is now resolved.

If you are still receiving ads despite paying for your subscription through Google Play or Apple, you will need to run through the following steps to re-activate your subscription:

Billed by Google Play:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

Billed by Apple:

1. Start by opening the Pandora app on your iOS device, and going to the Profile tab.
  2. Select Upgrade.
  3. Scroll to the very bottom of the screen and tap Retrieve Your Subscription. You may need to enter your Apple ID password to confirm.

This should reapply your subscription to your account.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

Gbooker
Local Performer

Still hearing commercials 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Gbooker Thanks for writing, and sorry for any trouble with your Pandora subscription.

It appears that there was a communication error between the Google Play billing system and our system. The error seems to have been resolved and your subscription has been returned to your account.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

McCannik
Local Performer

I have Pandora Premium for Android, my app says I have premium, as does the Play Store. However, I can't use any of the premium functions on the app, even after uninstalling and reinstalling. How can I fix this?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@McCannik It appears that there was a communication error between the Google Play billing system and our system. The error seems to have been resolved and your subscription has been returned to your account.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

Price
Local Performer

I’ve checked my subscription, it’s active, reset my phone, signed out and in pandora, checked my email was correct. Un-installed and reinstalled the app. Still getting ads and limited skips. What else do I need to do to get my subscription to work?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Price It appears that there was a communication error between the Apple billing system and our system. The error seems to have been resolved and your subscription has returned to your account.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos