cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

T-Mobile ad free weekend ended

otep12
Local Performer

Is the T-Mobile free weekend still on? I’m not getting the T-Mobile ad anymore so I can get ad free weekends. 

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@otep12 The T-Mobile's ad-free weekends promotion ended midnight January 9, 2023.

With the end of this offer you'll no longer be able to access the exclusive stations.

The exclusive SiriusXM podcasts will remain accessible until March 28, 2023, after which this content will no longer be available for streaming through the Pandora app.

If you've enjoyed the exclusive podcasts and stations made available by SiriusXM, you can download and start a trial through mobile, web, tablet, or connected device.

If you've enjoyed listening to Pandora ad-free, we encourage you to check your eligibility for a 30-day trial of Plus or a 60-day trial of Premium offered directly through the Pandora website.

Hope this helps explain.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@otep12 The T-Mobile's ad-free weekends promotion ended midnight January 9, 2023.

With the end of this offer you'll no longer be able to access the exclusive stations.

The exclusive SiriusXM podcasts will remain accessible until March 28, 2023, after which this content will no longer be available for streaming through the Pandora app.

If you've enjoyed the exclusive podcasts and stations made available by SiriusXM, you can download and start a trial through mobile, web, tablet, or connected device.

If you've enjoyed listening to Pandora ad-free, we encourage you to check your eligibility for a 30-day trial of Plus or a 60-day trial of Premium offered directly through the Pandora website.

Hope this helps explain.

0 Kudos

Sschrantz
Local Performer

Like the title states, tmobile ad free weekends has not been working for several weeks now. I’ve tried turning off my phone, deleting the app and redownloading it. It’s not prompting me at all anymore. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Sschrantz I moved your post over to this existing thread: T-Mobile ad free weekend ended

The T-Mobile's ad-free weekends promotion ended midnight January 9, 2023.

Check out the accepted solution for more information.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos