cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What plan for just my wife and me?

bstone81
Underground

I'm wanting to purchase a plan for just my wife and me. Does Plus or Premium allow to share the account? I can't justify going the family plan. I don't need 6 accounts.

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@bstone81 Nice to see you around the Community. 👋🏽

With a Pandora Plus or Premium subscription, you can sign into the same Pandora account on any computer or supported device, as long as you use the same email address and Pandora password.

However, you won't be able to listen to that same Pandora account on multiple devices at the same time.

So if you and your wife don't ever plan on streaming Pandora at the same time on your separate devices, sharing a single Pandora Plus or Premium subscription would be your best option.

If you do plan on streaming Pandora on your separate devices at the same time, then a Premium Family subscription would be your best option.

For a breakdown of what each subscription offers, check out this help page article: Pandora Subscriptions FAQ

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

3 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@bstone81 Nice to see you around the Community. 👋🏽

With a Pandora Plus or Premium subscription, you can sign into the same Pandora account on any computer or supported device, as long as you use the same email address and Pandora password.

However, you won't be able to listen to that same Pandora account on multiple devices at the same time.

So if you and your wife don't ever plan on streaming Pandora at the same time on your separate devices, sharing a single Pandora Plus or Premium subscription would be your best option.

If you do plan on streaming Pandora on your separate devices at the same time, then a Premium Family subscription would be your best option.

For a breakdown of what each subscription offers, check out this help page article: Pandora Subscriptions FAQ

Hope this helps!

Peace
Local Performer

Wouldn't it make more sense for him and his wife to get separate Pandora Plus subscriptions for $5/mo each ($10), rather than a $15 family plan?  

Yentz
Local Performer

It would seem that way to me