cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Sorry, your payment information is not valid. Please update your details."

p8riot7
Local Performer

I wanted to change over our entire family to Pandora and convert to the Pandora Premium Family Plan.  Since my individual Premium Plan was set up through Google Play, I was told that I had to cancel that subscription through Google Play and let the current subscription expire and then sign up for the Pandora Premium Family Plan which is only available directly through Pandora an a pc.  I've done all of that, but when I try to enroll in the Pandora Premium Family Plan Pandora on the pc, I get the message "Sorry, your payment information is not valid. Please update your details."  I have already contacted my bank to make sure there isn't a security block, the funds are certainly available, but I keep getting this error.  I already submitted a contact request through Pandora, but have not received an email confirmation nor a ticket number.  If this isn't resolved today, I'll be shifting our music streaming to a different platform.

The lack of customer service via telephone is also a concern and not customer friendly at all.  I've been a Pandora listener for over 15 years as an individual.  Wanting to convert to a family plan with Pandora is proving to be frustrating though.  Does anyone have any insight to a possible resolution?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@p8riot7 I do see you've submitted a message to our support team through our help page.

Please keep an eye out for their email reply, and they will be happy to further assist.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

TheDude
Local Performer

I am having the same issue, about to dump pandora. My card details are fine, but they are not accepted. I tried paypal, which also fails with "something went wrong".

Very annoying. The card was already on file, and working fine, there were no changes made on my side, but now pandora will not accept it!

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @TheDude. 👋

Sorry for any trouble with this error message as I understand how frustrating that can be. 

I do see that you had a Premium Family subscription but it looks like you recently resubscribed to an individual monthly subscription via the Google Play Store. 

If you still need assistance, I can help with creating an email support case for you. Our team is also happy to help with your subscription here. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What song fits your mood today?
Check out new tunes this week: New Music: Picks of the Week (04.22.24) 
0 Kudos

jays2000
Local Performer

I'm in the same boat.  I let my Apple subscription expire, and now I'm trying to upgrade to the family plan.

I've tried 3 cards as well as Paypal... all return the same "Something went wrong" and "Your payment information is not valid" errors.   I logged out, tried an Incognito window, and other steps listed in the pinned post.  Help!

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @jays2000 

Welcome to community!

Sorry to hear you're having trouble upgrading. I've gone ahead and escalated your issue to our Listener Care team for further help. They will respond via the email associated with your Pandora account. Please be on the look out for their reply.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime.

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos