cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RESOLVED (04/04/22): iOS: Unable to Share a Song to Snapchat

rmacdon627
Opening Act

When I try to share to Snapchat it gives me an error stating “unavailable at this time.”

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
55 Replies

Oreo0529
Underground
Device & Generation: I phone 12
Carrier: T-Mobile
iOS version: 15.2.1
Pandora version: 2110.1.1

Still not sharing, on Wi-Fi and off wifi
Sent from my iPhone

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for that info, @Oreo0529. I've added your device details to the ticket we have open with our engineering team. I would also recommend making sure the Snapchat app is updated to the newest version as well. We appreciate your patience during this process. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

Tm4674
Local Performer

I’m having the same issue ? Why is this ? Can it be fixed for good?

0 Kudos

Tm4674
Local Performer

Did your get fixed ? Or hacked ? 

0 Kudos

rmacdon627
Opening Act

Alyssa, my apologies… I had to edit my previous post. The glitch had NOT been fixed. I tried the iOS troubleshooting steps, to no avail. Mine is not fixed yet. It has been like this since October 2021. I do not believe it was due to a hack, no. 

mod edit: merge comments

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@rmacdon627 No worries - I reopened the internal ticket we have with our engineering team recently because I started seeing more reports on this thread. The engineers are aware that this issue is still happening and are working on it. Thanks again for reporting this! 🎧

Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Pandora Update (01/31/22): Hi everyone 👋

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue. Our engineering team is aware of this issue. All reports on this thread have been shared with the team on an internal ticket. At this time, I do not have any additional updates from engineering regarding a fix.

If you're experiencing this issue and haven't posted on this thread yet, feel free to share the following information:

• Device & Generation: (e.g. iPhone X, iPad Air (3rd gen), etc.)
  • Carrier:
  • iOS version: (Settings > General > About > Version)
  • Pandora version: (Pandora > Profile tab > Settings gear & scroll to the bottom of the screen)
  • Are you connected to Wi-Fi or cellular data when this is happening?
  • Snapchat Version:

Thanks for your patience during this process. 🎧

EliaMarrufo
Local Performer

I am having the same issue with my IPhone 13 pro max

I have tried to reinstall pandora app and restart my iPhone and nothing. I can share to my Facebook but not Snapchat.. it is very frustrating 

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @EliaMarrufo. 👋

Thanks so much for posting about this, and sorry for any frustration it has caused.

If you haven't already, please check out my message about this issue here.

In the meantime, I've added your feedback to the internal ticket we have open with our team. We appreciate your patience during this process. 🎧

thoobery
Local Performer

This has been an ongoing issue for me as well for quite some time.

Verizon

iOS: 14.7.1

Pandora: 2110.1.1

SC: 11.64.0

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, @thoobery. 👋

I've added this information to the ticket we have open. Thanks so much for posting your device info. 🎧

rmacdon627
Opening Act

Just another screenshot… documenting the problem still exists 😕

968F3DA9-7AD6-4776-9F68-7835037D046A.png

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi, @rmacdon627. 👋

Thanks for your post. Our engineering team is aware of that error message and is working with Snapchat on this. At this time, I don't have any updates or an ETA of when this will be fix. Rest assured, our engineering team is working on this. 🎧

rmacdon627
Opening Act

Thank you Alyssa 🙏🏻

Loulala
Local Performer

Same problem here. Iphone 13 pro and before I upgraded it was happening on the 11 pro. Happens off and on wifi, carrier is tmobile/sprint. iOs version 15.3, the 11 pro was on the last iOs 14 version. 2201.1 is the pandora version. 

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for your device details, @Loulala. I've passed them along to our engineering team for you. 🎧

0 Kudos

mcconnielni
Local Performer

I understand this all too well, it’s been awhile for me as well. Haven’t been able to share to Snapchat. I have an iPhone 13. I have uninstalled reinstalled both snap and pandora. Same thing happens. Hope they fix it. 

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, @mcconnielni. 👋

Thank you for sharing your experience. I've passed this information along to our engineering team.

We appreciate your patience while this is being worked on. 🎧

rmacdon627
Opening Act

Hi Alyssa,

I’m sure I speak for all of us when I say thank you for your ongoing support 🙂

I just wanted to ask you if the engineering team has provided you with an estimated completion date on this task? 

Thanks again,

Ricky M

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

No problem at all, @rmacdon627. Unfortunately, I do not have an ETA or timeline for a fix. Rest assured, this is on our engineering team's radar, as well as Snapchat's. Thanks again for reporting this and for your continued patience as I know this can be a frustrating issue. 

0 Kudos