cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RESOLVED (04/04/22): iOS: Unable to Share a Song to Snapchat

rmacdon627
Opening Act

When I try to share to Snapchat it gives me an error stating “unavailable at this time.”

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
55 Replies

Elayn28
Local Performer

Iam having the same issue to share a song to Snapchat !

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for sharing your experience, @Elayn28. I've shared this information with the appropriate party. We have an internal ticket open for this issue and our engineering team is aware of the error when attempting to share to Snapchat. 

We appreciate your patience while they work on this. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos

Josieh13
Local Performer

I’ve been having the same problem since about September of last year. I’ve deleted both apps, waited a day, and then redownloaded everything and nothing changes. Little help, please. 

0 Kudos

rmacdon627
Opening Act

A lot of people are having the exact same problem. The person helping us is AlyssaPandora (you’ll see her comments all throughout this thread.)

I have also been experiencing this since last Fall. It’s mind blowing how the engineers haven’t found a solution yet. 

0 Kudos

Spowers
Local Performer

I have been having this same problem on my device and have tried restarting my phone and deleting and reinstalling both apps and am still having this problem. Did you ever figure out how to resolve the issue? 

• iPhone 11 Pro
  • verizon
  • wifi and cellular 

mod edit: merged comments

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, @Spowers. 👋

Thanks for reporting and providing your info. I've shared this on your behalf.

This issue was fixed originally but popped up again. I know how frustrating this can be. Our engineering team has been working with Snapchat to issue a fix in an upcoming app release. 

We appreciate your patience while this issue addressed. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos

JessicaD84
Local Performer

I have uninstalled Pandora and reinstalled. Restarted my phone. And I cannot share to social media (SnapChat or Instagram). So frustrating. Wish this bug would get fixed.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@JessicaD84 Thank you for sharing your experience. I've shared this information with the appropriate party. We have an internal ticket open for this issue and our engineering team is aware of the error when attempting to share to Snapchat. 

We appreciate your patience while they work on this. 🎧

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Pandora Update (04/04/22):

Hi everyone! 👋

The fix for this issue was released with our latest app version - 2203.1.

If you are still experiencing issues, please make sure to update the Pandora app on your iOS device.

To update the Pandora app on your iOS device on iOS 13 or newer:

1. Open the App Store application.
  2. Tap your Apple ID icon in the top right corner.
  3. Scroll down to the Pandora app. If an update is available, there will be an Update icon.

If you're running a version older than iOS 13 on your device:

1. Open the App Store application and tap Updates in the bottom right corner of the screen.
  2. If an update is available, an Update button will appear to the right of the Pandora icon.

Tip: If no update is available, it will say Open to the right of the Pandora icon.

Hope this helps!

Josieh13
Local Performer
What if there is no update available?

Sent from my iPhone
0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Josieh13 To clarify, are you still running into the issue of not being able to share a song to Snapchat?

If so, can you please confirm what app version you currently have installed on your iOS device?

• Pandora version: (Pandora > Profile tab > Settings gear & scroll to the bottom of the screen)

Let me know.

0 Kudos

Josieh13
Local Performer
I have version 2202.1.

When I got into my App Store to try to update the pandora app, no update is available.

Sent from my iPhone
0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Josieh13 What is the make and model of your iPhone?

Also, can you please send me a screenshot of what you see when you search for Pandora in the App Store?

Thanks again for all your help with this.

0 Kudos

Josieh13
Local Performer
Sent from my iPhone
0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Josieh13 You won't be able to send us an image via email.

You will need to log into the Community via a web browser, and click on the camera icon located in the Reply box:

Screen Shot 2022-04-05 at 6.33.53 AM.png

Thanks again for all your help. 

0 Kudos

SandyCeeLee
Local Performer

Thanks. I’ll try that again.