cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RESOLVED - iOS: Pandora buffers on cellular

1GregB
Underground

My Pandora will not play - only buffers when on cell service. Other apps work when on cell service. Called Apple & all is up to date on their end. Deleted app & reinstalled. Changed passwords. Any suggestions?

Moderator Edit: Changing title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
23 Replies

TannerPandora

Pandora Update: 5/16/23

Hi all! I've been informed that a small change was made yesterday (5/15) that should help to resolve this issue with buffering on cellular.

Please try again and let us know if you continue to have trouble.

Pandora Update: 5/12/23

Thank you for those who have posted and alerted us to this experience with buffering while on cellular.

For any other listener who may be experiencing buffering while trying to stream on their iOS device and cellular, feel free to leave a post with the info below. Your information will be added to our current ticket.

Updates will be posted in this thread as they are made available to the community team.

Device Info:

• Device model:
  • Carrier:
  • iOS version: (Settings > General > About > Version)
  • Pandora version: (Pandora > Profile tab > Settings gear & scroll to the bottom of the screen)

Note: This message has been Accepted as a Solution to flag the current steps and/or status of this thread. This post will be updated with more information as it is provided to the moderation team.

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Andersons4a
Underground

Working on cellular for me.

TannerPandora

Thanks for confirming, @Andersons4a🙌

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

We've received confirmation through the community and emails that this issue has been resolved. I'm going to go ahead and close this thread to future comments.

Should you experience buffering while on cellular in the future, please create a new thread.

Thanks for being part of community!

Hi all! I've been informed that a small change was made yesterday (5/15) that should help to resolve this issue with buffering on cellular.

Please try again and let us know if you continue to have trouble.

Pandora Update: 5/12/23

Thank you for those who have posted and alerted us to this experience with buffering while on cellular.

For any other listener who may be experiencing buffering while trying to stream on their iOS device and cellular, feel free to leave a post with the info below. Your information will be added to our current ticket.

Updates will be posted in this thread as they are made available to the community team.

Device Info:

• Device model:
  • Carrier:
  • iOS version: (Settings > General > About > Version)
  • Pandora version: (Pandora > Profile tab > Settings gear & scroll to the bottom of the screen)

Note: This message has been Accepted as a Solution to flag the current steps and/or status of this thread. This post will be updated with more information as it is provided to the moderation team.

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport