cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Songs from collection will not delete on phone and are not in collection online?

damonp
Local Performer

There are several (19) songs in my collection on my iphone that I keep removing and they do not disappear.  When I go online those songs are not listed in my collection.  How can I delete?  

They keep coming up in my rotation when I use my phone and once they start they will not allow any other songs to play unless I manually go back to my collection home screen and shuffle all my music.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

TannerPandora

Hi @damonp Welcome to community! 👋

Can you tell me a little more about your experience? Are you listening to a station when this happens or a playlist? Can you share a screenshot of what you see when this occurs.

You can include your screenshots here on community. The best way to do this is through a mobile or web browser, as you won't be able to add pictures through the email notification.

In the meantime, I've enabled a trace on your account. You can try rebooting your iPhone by shutting it down entirely, then turning it back on and trying Pandora again.

If you're still having issues, try uninstalling and reinstalling the app.

To do that:

1. Hold down the Pandora icon on your Home screen until all the icons start "shaking."
  2. Then tap - in the upper left of the Pandora icon, and confirm that you want to Delete app.
  3. Then re-install Pandora via the App Store on your device.

**Please Note: Pandora Premium and Premium Family listeners may need to re-download some of their offline content after reinstalling the app.

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos