cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iOS: 2 Songs Playing Simultaneously

JS12
Local Performer

While playing Pandora from my iPhone I heard 2 songs playing at the same time. Turned Pandora off & on & it continued to play 2 songs simultaneously.

Please help resolve this issue.

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, @JS12. 👋

Thanks so much for reporting this issue.

• Are you connected to any bluetooth devices when this happens? 
  • Have you received any error messages? If so, what exactly does it say?

In the meantime, let's try running through the standard troubleshooting steps to see if this resolves the issue you're experiencing.

Let me know how it goes. 📲

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

View solution in original post

7 Replies

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, @JS12. 👋

Thanks so much for reporting this issue.

• Are you connected to any bluetooth devices when this happens? 
  • Have you received any error messages? If so, what exactly does it say?

In the meantime, let's try running through the standard troubleshooting steps to see if this resolves the issue you're experiencing.

Let me know how it goes. 📲

Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?

rbrannig
Local Performer

Same here. Not always, but a few times a week I hear 2 different songs playing at the same time. I am in an office, so there are other Bluetooth devices, but my laptop is not connected to any of them.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@rbrannig Could you tell me a bit more about what is happening? 

1. If you are on a computer, are you listening from:
    • A Mac or Windows computer?
    • Our website, or the desktop app? If you're listening from our website, what browser are you using?

Thanks for working with me on this. 🤝

0 Kudos

jayp400
Local Performer

Several songs into a playlist, Pandora simultaneously starts playing the opening song on the playlist. Only way to turn it off is to turn off the app. 

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager
Hi, @jayp400. 👋

Sorry to hear that two songs are playing at the same time when you launch the Pandora app on your device.

I’ve enabled a trace on your Pandora account to help us better understand what’s happening. For this trace to be useful, we’ll need you to run through our troubleshooting steps: iOS Troubleshooting

If the issue continues, could you share more details about your device to report to our engineers?
  • Device & Generation: 
  • Carrier:
  • iOS version: 
  • Pandora version: (Pandora > Profile tab > Settings gear & scroll to the bottom of the screen)
  • Have you identified any other patterns or notable information?

Appreciate your help with this. 🎧

0 Kudos

Noellers
Local Performer

For the past few months my Pandora starts randomly playing two songs at once. I have to completely shut down the app and restart to get it to stop, but will continue again. I cannot seem to find any customer service to contact and not sure what is going on, but not what I expect for having to pay for a subscription. Any help would be appreciated!!! Thanks! 

0 Kudos

GeraldPandora
Pandora Moderator - Emeritus
Pandora Moderator - Emeritus

Hi @Noellers 👋

Thanks for being a part of the community and posting your first post. 🎉

For organizational purposes, I moved your original post onto an existing thread: iOS: 2 Songs Playing Simultaneously.

I've enabled a trace on your account so that our engineers can take a closer look at what's going on. For this trace to be helpful, and potentially help fix this issue, please complete our iOS Troubleshooting Steps.

++++

Lastly, we do have an open ticket for this specific issue, and I would like to report this. Could you tell me more about your device?

• Device & Generation: (e.g. iPhone X, iPad Air (3rd gen), etc.)
  • Carrier:
  • iOS version: (Settings > General > About > Version)
  • Pandora version: (Pandora > Profile tab > Settings gear & scroll to the bottom of the screen) 

Are you connected to Wi-Fi or cellular data when this is happening?

Have you identified any other patterns or notable information?

Thanks for your help with this.

Gerald | Community Moderator
Follow us on Twitter @ PandoraSupport
0 Kudos