cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iOS: Edit Shuffle on Premium

RyanKuc2019
Opening Act

How do you edit on what stations get shuffled on mobile?  I know this was an option on the free account but since I became a premium member I don't see away to edit what stations get shuffled.  I'm using an iPhone.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
31 Replies

ilenecall
Local Performer

Thanks for the information on how to change the shuffle stations, whoever I have chosen what stations that I want on the shuffle, but I can't find a save on the top right corner of my screen

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ilenecall Can you please send me a screenshot of what you are seeing when after you select the stations you want shuffled?

Thanks for working with me on this. 🤝

Spec
Local Performer

No edit shuffle pen. IOS and up to date version. Had it for a moment now gone again. 

7C090E33-4F6A-473A-98EE-B29A43934993.png

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @Spec. 👋

Looks like you're upgraded to Plus and have been enabling complimentary sessions of Premium. When the session is over, the features of Premium are removed and your account reverts back to Pandora Plus. 

For more information about how complimentary sessions of Premium work, feel free to check out this helpful article: Complimentary Premium Sessions

++

Shuffle: 

To edit which stations are played during Shuffle:

• Go to My Collection.
    • Free and Pandora Plus listeners, swipe the Shuffle Stations icon bar at the top of your stations list from right to left. Then tap the Pencil that appears.
    • Pandora Premium subscribers will need to filter My Collection further by Stations. Then tap the Pencil to the right of Shuffle stations.

There, you can select or deselect which stations you'd like to appear in your Shuffle by Station or Genre. Tap Save on the top right corner of your screen when done.

Let me know if the ✏️icon reappears when you click on 🔀 Shuffle Stations. 

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

JTinPd
Local Performer

Pandora Plus allows users to  shuttle my stations.  Pandora Premium does not allow users to shuttle my stations.  

I will subscribe to Pandora Premium if Pandora Premium will allow me to shuttle my stations.  

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @JTinPd!  Editing your shuffle with Premium is available on both iOS and Android devices. 

For steps on how to edit your shuffle stations on your iOS device, check out the accepted solution here

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

Pgastfld
Local Performer

Fix the missing shuffle edit option for mobile! I would upload a screenshot but this page won't leave the buttons on screen to do it. Please fix these issues.

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @Pgastfld. 👋

Sounds like you're having trouble editing your shuffle. Sorry for any inconvenience. 

• Go to My Collection.
  • Pandora Premium subscribers will need to filter My Collection further by Stations. Then tap the Pencil to the right of Shuffle stations.
  • There, you can select or deselect which stations you'd like to appear in your Shuffle by Station or Genre. Tap Save on the top right corner of your screen when done.

If you're not seeing an option to edit your shuffle, I would recommend running through the basic troubleshooting steps to see if this helps: iOS Troubleshooting

I hope this is helpful. Let me know how it goes. 🎧

Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
0 Kudos

jjchem
Local Performer

How do I know if shuffle is on or off 

0 Kudos

GeraldPandora
Pandora Moderator - Emeritus
Pandora Moderator - Emeritus

Hi @jjchem!

Thanks for posting and nice to see you around the Community.

Since you're a Pandora Premium listener, I moved your post to this existing thread under iOS: Edit Shuffle on Premium.

• Go to My Collection.
  • Pandora Premium subscribers will need to filter My Collection further by Stations. Then tap the Pencil to the right of Shuffle stations.
  • There, you can select or deselect which stations you'd like to appear in your Shuffle by Station or Genre. Tap Save on the top right corner of your screen when done.

There, you can select or deselect which stations you'd like to appear in your Shuffle by Station or Genre. Tap Save on the top right corner of your screen when done.

With that said, to turn shuffle off, simply click or tap the name of a different station.

However, To shuffle an on-demand piece of content such as an album or playlist:

1. Go to the Now Playing screen and select the icon with intersecting arrows on the bottom of the screen to turn Shuffle on or off.
  2. When the shuffle icon is highlighted, it will shuffle all the songs from that album or playlist

Hope this helps, let us know if you have trouble doing this! 🎶

Gerald | Community Moderator
Follow us on Twitter @ PandoraSupport
0 Kudos

Bmn4
Local Performer

So...going on 4 years later, I'm gathering that it's not going to be an implemented feature...?

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi, @Bmn4. 👋

Sorry for any confusion. Shuffle is a feature of Premium and I've included steps to help with shuffling your content below.

• Go to My Collection.
    • Free and Pandora Plus listeners, swipe the Shuffle Stations icon bar at the top of your stations list from right to left. Then tap the Pencil that appears.
    • Pandora Premium subscribers will need to filter My Collection further by Stations. Then tap the Pencil to the right of Shuffle stations.

To shuffle an on-demand piece of content such as an album or playlist:

1. Go to the Now Playing screen and select the icon with intersecting arrows on the bottom of the screen to turn Shuffle on or off.
  2. When the shuffle icon is highlighted, it will shuffle all the songs from that album or playlist.

To make the album, playlist or track you're listening to repeat:

1. Go to the Now Playing screen and select the circling arrows icon on the bottom left of the screen to turn Repeat on or off.
  2. Selecting the icon once will cause a playlist or album to play in a loop.
  3. To make a single track repeat, select the same icon a second time. The icon will change to reveal a number 1, indicating that only one track will be repeated.

Hope this helps. 🎧

0 Kudos