cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iOS: Missing several offline playlists

10poundbaby
Local Performer

I recently deleted the Pandora app and reinstalled to stop some stations from downloading, automatically. That seemed to work for the downloading problem, but now half of my playlists aren't showing up on my iPhone.  They're still available in the browser.

mod edit: changed title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

10poundbaby
Local Performer

Scratch that. It didn't remedy the issue with the stations automatically downloading, even though I've requested several times to not download those stations.  Let me know if I need to post a separately for that issue.

0 Kudos

GeraldPandora
Pandora Moderator - Emeritus
Pandora Moderator - Emeritus

Hi @10poundbaby 

Just to clarify with offline listening, for Pandora Premium subscribers, your three most popular stations (along with Thumbprint Radio) will automatically download for you to access in Offline Mode.

However, if you would like to edit the stations that are downloaded for offline listening here's how:

To remove sources you have downloaded:

1. Make sure the app is connected online. 
  2. Sort your collection by "Show downloads only" (see above).
  3. Select the source you'd like to remove and tap Downloaded to remove it from your offline collection.

To download music for offline listening:

1. Search for an artist, station, playlist, album, or song you would like to download, and click on its name to visit its backstage page.
  2. Tap the Download icon to add it to your offline collection.

As for you're missing playlists, would you mind sending me the names of the playlist that are missing so I can take a closer look?

In addition, if able to, would you mind sending me a screenshot of what you're seeing?

Thanks for your help with this! 🤝

Gerald | Community Moderator
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Follow us on Twitter @ PandoraSupport
0 Kudos