cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iOS: Offline playlists repeat songs in shuffle mode

benny2paws
Underground

Has there been any solution to this.  Just upgraded to Pandora Premium and began creating playlists to download and use when service is not available.  However, a playlist with 100+ songs will play the same 5-10 songs constantly and not get through the entire list.  How hard can it be to create an logarithm for shuffling songs?  Upset that I did not just get Spotify.

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (3)
0 Kudos
5 Replies

coolhouse
Opening Act
I know huh, no update on this issue. Let me know how spotify works out,
last time I looked they didnt even have 'shuffle' available

Christopher A. Salazar
*Electrical Engineer*
*Phase 1 Electric & Telecom*
*C-10 Electrical Contractor*
*Cal State License # 864775*
*Licensed/Bonded/Insured*
*(408) 515-3214 Direct Cell*

*"I'm a Solution looking for a Problem"*
0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@benny2paws I moved your post over to the iOS space.

I'd be happy to help with any questions you have, but I will need additional information to do so.

To clarify, do your playlists only repeat tracks when shuffling in Offline Mode? Or do they repeat tracks when shuffling them online as well?

Lastly, can you please give me the names of the playlists that repeat tracks when shuffling?

The more details you're able to provide, the better equipped I'll be to help.

I look forward to hearing back.

0 Kudos

Puffdaddy
Opening Act
I  quit pandora after years of asking for help. Youtube Music now.  No issues.
Best of luck to you!
0 Kudos

benny2paws
Underground

Pretty much any shuffle plays certain songs way too often and skips over the majority of the rest of the play list.  It should randomly shuffle through the entire playlist before repeating songs.  Again, this does not sound like it would be too hard to manage.  It also sounds like many have repeatedly requested this be addressed and it is not.  Why is that?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@benny2paws Can you please try shuffling your playlists online as well and let us know if tracks repeat there as well?

We'd like to confirm if this is only happening to you when in Offline Mode, or if it is also happening when you are online.

Let me know how it goes.

0 Kudos