cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iOS: Playback stops when connected to CarPlay

rocketqueen563
Local Performer

The app stops at least 10-15 times a day in the car whether I’m connected to WiFi or cellular via CarPlay iPhone 13 Pro Max. Please advise as I’m a paying subscriber, what is the pandora customer service email address? 

Moderator Edit: Changing title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @rocketqueen563 Can you tell me a little more about your experience.

Does the playback stop or does the Pandora app crash? If playback is stopping are you able to resume playback by pressing play again?

Did this start recently and if so, can you let me know approximately when?

Could you tell me more about your device?

• iOS version: (Settings > General > About > Version)
  • Pandora version: (Pandora > Profile tab > Settings gear & scroll to the bottom of the screen)
  • Carrier:

Thanks for the help!

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

rocketqueen563
Local Performer
Does the playback stop or does the Pandora app crash? If playback is stopping are you able to resume playback by pressing play again? Playback stops. No when I press play or stop nothing happens I have to force the app closed multiple times

Did this start recently and if so, can you let me know approximately when? A few months ago.

Could you tell me more about your device?

iOS version: (Settings > General > About > Version) Pandora version: (Pandora > Profile tab > Settings gear & scroll to the bottom of the screen) Carrier:

Att

Sent from my iPhone
0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Thanks for the reply, @rocketqueen563.

Happy to pass this along to our engineer team for further review. Can you please confirm the iOS and Pandora version again, looks like it didn't come through on your post.

Thanks!

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

rocketqueen563
Local Performer

Playback just stops. It will say buffeting sometimes but if I end a phone call sometimes it will take 5-10 to get it back up working in the car. Usually when I send a text or have a phone call, once the music is interrupted it not does not restart just by hitting play. I will need to unplug and replug into the Jack, force the app to restart and that still does not usually works. I switch back and forth between WiFi and cellular data to see if that helps but ultimately I don’t know what the trick is to keep it going. But for paying for a subscription I think this should work better. I drive all day for work so I am using it all day .iOS 17.0.3, I phone 13 pro max  pandora version 2308.1

Carrier is att. I have no problems with any other apps or with CarPlay in general with any apps .

Moderator Edit: Merged posts

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Thanks for the update, @rocketqueen563. I've updated my report with this information and passed it along to our engineering team for further review.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime.

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos