cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iOS: Unable to Access Offline Music

Joker-peace
Local Performer

When I select offline on my iPhone no music shows up.

I have downloaded a ton of songs to listen to while offshore and I can’t find them. This is the only reason I paid for the subscription.

what do I need to do 

mod edit: changed title for clarity

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi, @Joker-peace. 👋

You mentioned being offshore, so probably traveling abroad. We can only legally offer Pandora services to listeners located in the United States at this time. This applies equally to free and paid accounts, as well as Pandora on all computers and supported devices, including offline.

That said, if you are a Pandora Plus or Premium subscriber, you will be able to play your downloaded music while traveling outside of the country temporarily.

Please note you will need to download your offline content prior to leaving our service area. Your offline collection will be removed if you uninstall or sign out of the Pandora app, or if you are unable to re-establish a connection with Pandora via a Wi-Fi or mobile network within 30 days.

++

How to Turn On Offline Mode:

To listen offline from a mobile device, you can use the following steps:

1. Tap the Profile tab and then the Settings gear in the top right corner.
  2. Toggle Offline Mode on.

Once Offline Mode has been enabled, you will see only the content in your collection that has been downloaded for offline listening. Does any content appear when you go to your collection? 

Let me know how it goes. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What song fits your mood today?
Check out new tunes this week: New Music: Picks of the Week (04.09.24)
0 Kudos

Gordonradford98
Local Performer

The offline mode toggle is not there

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi, @Gordonradford98. 👋

Nice to see you around the community space.

Offline Listening is available to Pandora Plus and Pandora Premium subscribers only. When you lose your mobile connection, Pandora will alert you with a notification to let you know that we are switching you to one of your offline stations. This way you stay connected to your music without major interruptions.

In the meantime, I've checked your Pandora account, and you are eligible for a free trial of Premium or Plus, if you're interested.To view all of your options and to subscribe, visit the upgrade page of our website. 

Hope this information is helpful. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What song fits your mood today?
Check out new tunes this week: New Music: Picks of the Week (04.09.24)
0 Kudos