cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iOS: Where does downloaded content go?

tinker1
Local Performer

when I download a song does it download in my phone or does it download to a cloud

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@tinker1 I moved your post to the iOS space.

I'm showing your account is currently set up with the free service, so you don't actually have the option to download content for offline mode.

This being said, I'm happy to explain where where your downloaded music from Pandora can be found if you do choose to upgrade.

The tracks you download will continue to live within the Pandora app, but you may listen to them offline with an Android or iOS device.

In other words, Pandora Premium allows subscribers to take individual songs, albums, or stations offline for listening within the Pandora app. However, it's not possible to transfer your Pandora music collection to an external music source. If you're outside of our app, or you're accessing Pandora from our website or another type of device, you won't be able to view those downloads.

If you'd prefer to download music for your personal collection with a file you can access elsewhere, we recommend buying it from an online music store or authorized retailer.

Hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions or concerns.

0 Kudos